Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Thanks guys!

Default Thanks guys!

I left the GHSA competion cheer leading State Championships in Columbus (daughter competed with Metter) at 1:30 and never was able to find the game on radio. My wife read your great coverage on the game thread as I drove. This game as the next one will be is the most important game we play and I didn't miss it due to your posts. SoCon Champs! What a great day to be an Eagle!
    We run about six plays, just see if you can stop 'em---- Paul Johnson

Default Re: Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by seagle View Post
    I left the GHSA competion cheer leading State Championships in Columbus (daughter competed with Metter) at 1:30 and never was able to find the game on radio. My wife read your great coverage on the game thread as I drove. This game as the next one will be is the most important game we play and I didn't miss it due to your posts. SoCon Champs! What a great day to be an Eagle!
    if you have an android or iphone i highly suggest the tune-in radio app. as long as you have a data connection you'll be able to listen to the radio broadcast of the Eagles.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by seagle
    How did Metter do? My gf was on the squad that finished third a while back (2003?)