SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 298299300
Results 2,991 to 2,994 of 2994

Thread: Paulson webcam in place!

1. Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

I really wish the webcams were still up just so I could look at the stadium from my office.
    December 20, 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    This is a disaster hire and everyone knows it except our AD. This just set GS football back a solid 10 years. Welcome to the beginning of GS football FBS mediocrity.

Can we just go ahead and Fire the guy after the disastrous 2016 we're sure to have? Why draw this bull**** out?

Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

Quote Originally Posted by peachstealth View Post
    Georgia Southern Football Facilities Featured in Athletic Business Magazine

http://www.gseagles.com/news/2015/6/...610150045.aspx

This is something I had wondered about. If I'm reading this correctly we can put more boxes above the mid deck.

The summary of the Mid-Deck Expansion states, "Designed with the future in mind, the last three rows of pre-cast mid-deck seating section and the pre-cast wall can be removed and replaced with suite seating treads. The design also provides for a cooling effect on the seats located underneath the deck. A unique and innovative structural system known as 'rocking chair' bents provides a visually exciting and useful design feature."
    I read that article too and thought, WOW! Now that is planning ahead. I would guess that those upper rows get removed, new suites are installed and those seats left in front get converted to club seating (loge boxes). Then the true upper deck is installed on top of that.
    Just One More Time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trueeagle98 View Post
    I read that article too and thought, WOW! Now that is planning ahead. I would guess that those upper rows get removed, new suites are installed and those seats left in front get converted to club seating (loge boxes). Then the true upper deck is installed on top of that.
    TK said they are selling out the suites, and that's what it takes: demand. Strike while the iron is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by trueeagle98 View Post
    I like where my seats are now, but I'd love to see loge box options added to Paulson. I'd seriously be on top of that.