SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 353637

Thread: Jerick McKinnon

Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

Man he was fun to watch last night! Glad I stayed up for that one. I almost cut it off when it was only 3-2 at the half!

2. Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

Winner: Kyle Rudolph, Jerick McKinnon have breakout games
    In a game that saw top receiver Stefon Diggs exit with a groin injury, the Vikings needed offensive skill guys to step up and make big plays. Tight end Kyle Rudolph and running back Jerick McKinnon were the ones to do it.
    Rudolph caught six passes for 45 yards and one touchdown. McKinnon was the spark the running game needed as Latavius Murray struggled. He totaled 146 yards and scored on a long touchdown run in the third quarter.
    Both of these guys had huge contributions in a narrow win. Both broke out at the best possible time.

"I believe political correctness is one of the most dangerous movements facing America." Erk Russell

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Jerick did look great tonight. I picked him up for my fantasy team and he brought be back from a 9 point deficit with his game.

He's also a tough little SOB. There were a few times where he got DRILLED and bounced right back up.
    On those last couple of possessions when the staff just decided to go with Jerick, he ran like it was his last chance to play RB in the NFL--no half stepping. He took some shots and delivered some shots, but there's no question about his willingness to knock heads. Considering that his competition is coming from Murray, that's a good look, IMO. He has to run tough so that people don't start (or continue) thinking of him as a change-of-pace back.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

5. Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

TD McKinnon! Having a nice game against Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    TD McKinnon! Having a nice game against Green Bay.
    Just added a rush TD - makes two for the day! Leading team in rushing and receiving.

Quote Originally Posted by chriswhite71 View Post
    Just added a rush TD - makes two for the day! Leading team in rushing and receiving.
    All Minnesota's gotta do is get the ball to him in space. The Good Lord gave Jerick a boatload of talent & he's bound & determined to make the most of it. You go, Jerick!

Guy would be the starter on a bunch of teams. He can easily handle the workload
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Announcer said look at the jets on that guy! The other announcer said look at that little guy squirt in between those big linebackers into the end zone go Jet!

Quote Originally Posted by 81AUGUSTAEAGLE View Post
    Announcer said look at the jets on that guy! The other announcer said look at that little guy squirt in between those big linebackers into the end zone go Jet!
    Jerick looks weird when he goes into his "sprinter's gait." His stride is freakishly efficient and smooth, and he looks like he could balance a book on his head while running at full speed. #Meltonsfinishingschool

He needs to clean up the fumbles, but otherwise he's showing out. My fear was/is that with Murray on the team Jerick would be relegated to change-of-pace back. But he's showing his toughness and strength. He clearly doesn't want to get pigeon-holed.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown