SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Is There Anyone Left...

Default Re: Is There Anyone Left...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone89 View Post
    I would like to see the answer to his question. Any one out there still a supporter of Tyson Summers as the head coach of the Georgia Southern football Eagles?
    He may be a good head coach some day, but not now. He should have started his head coach career at a high school or Div 2 or 3 college. He clearly isn't ready for Div1

2. Default Re: Is There Anyone Left...

Quote Originally Posted by rbostic218 View Post
    I was wondering this as well. Why is the D coordinator getting a free pass when the defense is getting marketability worse every week. If I were TS I would take over play calling duties. On the other hand the offense has gotten better during the same timeframe.

Another thing, why is Sapp not playing on the Dline. Teams have routinely gashed us up the middle. He's not hurt because he's playing on punt protection.
    So you can have the pressure and sacks you have this season - not working much like 99% of the other decisions. Time to move in from the clown show

3. Default Re: Is There Anyone Left...

I wanted to ask why Sapp was not playing on the Coach's show. However Danny Reid doesn't take fan questions anymore. We're giving up nearly 40 points a game, among the very worst in all of FBS.

Quote Originally Posted by rbostic218 View Post
    Another thing, why is Sapp not playing on the Dline. Teams have routinely gashed us up the middle. He's not hurt because he's playing on punt protection.

I would guess because Phillips is more athletic. With Phillips and Hunt on the interior, we are running a lot of stunts. Frankly, I'm not sure whether Sapp moves well enough for that style of play.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    I wanted to ask why Sapp was not playing on the Coach's show. However Danny Reid doesn't take fan questions anymore. We're giving up nearly 40 points a game, among the very worst in all of FBS.
    He took a number of fan questions last Monday night.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Maybe Josh Aubrey can get some answers from TS regarding the defense since it seems the offense is starting to figure things out.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Maybe Josh Aubrey can get some answers from TS regarding the defense since it seems the offense is starting to figure things out.
    Whats the use?, frankly I'm just tired of it, I'll see it on the field or I won't. I for one really am not interested in any of his or any of our coaches talk. Start winning some darn football games. 5-11 just is pitiful.

8. Default Re: Is There Anyone Left...

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Whats the use?, frankly I'm just tired of it, I'll see it on the field or I won't. I for one really am not interested in any of his or any of our coaches talk. Start winning some darn football games. 5-11 just is pitiful.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    This. Just win a ****ing game. I stopped being interested in the talk after week 3 2016.

10. Default Re: Is There Anyone Left...

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    It's figured out it's much better to play against Indiana's scrubs and Arkansas State than it is to play against New Hampshire.