SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New GSU Store

Default New GSU Store

All: I just wanted to let you know that I have opened an online store for Georgia Southern Apparel. It has been a dream of mine to do this for about 10 years and I'm finally taking the leap. I would greatly appreciate you taking the time to look at the site and let me know what you think. The website is www.southernfans.com . I'm giving the forum members and lurkers 15% off each purchase. This is a permanent discount with no time limit or usage limitations. We are starting off small and only have apparel at this moment, but eventually we will expand. If you are looking for a certain item, please let me know. I will try my best to get it. Thank you for your support and I hope to serve you soon.

If you have any issues with the site, please let me know. We just launched last night, but hopefully we've worked out all of the kinks. You can follow us on twitter at @southernfans1 or we have a thread in the for sale section and the link is listed below.

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthrea...thernfans-com-!

Thanks everyone,
    Brian

2. Default Re: New GSU Store

Thanks, Brian.

I discovered this yesterday and already had provided my holiday wish list to the family. LOVE the baseball GS polo, been looking every where for one just like that.

Default Re: New GSU Store

High quality, good looking products at good prices....I may have to do the same and get me a Christmas wish list started!!!

Wow! Love what I'm seeing Brian! Good luck! I will definitely be purchasing very soon (read: I'm putting a bunch on my Christmas list!)

I'm doing gift cards as well, I just have to get the image up. I'll try to do that as soon as I can. That GS baseball logo Under Armour Polo is made custom for us. The salesman didn't even know that logo existed. I had to show it to him. I will try to do as much as I can for y'all(us). I've grown up a Southern fan literally. My mom worked at the college my whole life so I'm tied big time to it. I'm doing this as a hobby so every dime made goes back into inventory until we get a store that everyone can be proud of. Thanks for the kind words. Send me a PM anytime with the things you would like to see in the store and I will keep a list and try to find them for y'all.

I do have to warn you though, I don't have a lot of each product. So you might want them to get them sooner rather than later. I can reorder, but no telling how long it will take to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
    I do have to warn you though, I don't have a lot of each product. So you might want them to get them sooner rather than later. I can reorder, but no telling how long it will take to get in.
    Yea yea, surrrrre. Good sales pitch lol

I'm shooting for variety right now. No need in Gavin 300 of the same shirt if no one likes it 👍

9. Default Re: New GSU Store

Awesome news - thanks for sharing! Congrats!

All: I just wanted to let you know that I have opened an online store for Georgia Southern Apparel. It has been a dream of mine to do this for about 10 years and I'm finally taking the leap. I would greatly appreciate you taking the time to look at the site and let me know what you think. The website is www.southernfans.com . I'm giving the forum members and lurkers 15% off each purchase. This is a permanent discount with no time limit or usage limitations. We are starting off small and only have apparel at this moment, but eventually we will expand. If you are looking for a certain item, please let me know. I will try my best to get it. Thank you for your support and I hope to serve you soon.

If you have any issues with the site, please let me know. We just launched last night, but hopefully we've worked out all of the kinks. You can follow us on twitter at @southernfans1 or we have a thread in the for sale section and the link is listed below.

Thanks everyone,
    Brian

Thanks everyone,
    Brian
    Outstanding!
    Eagles Dare, Anytime, Anywhere!