Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: RARE: Team Issued Go Daddy Bowl Adidas Warmup NEW with tags

  1. Default RARE: Team Issued Go Daddy Bowl Adidas Warmup NEW with tags

    This is a rare team issued Adidas warm up suit, specifically for the Go Daddy Bowl.

    Size is XL. Jacket and Pants have tags still. Retail cost of the pants are $60 and Jacket is $85 alone, without it being team issued or having the Go Daddy Bowl Logo embroidered on the sleeve.

    This is a one time chance to own a team piece of the 1st ever Georgia Southern bowl win, just in time for Christmas.

    A truly unique collector item.

    Send me your offers via message.

    Will UPS ship with tracking to get it to you ASAP!

    IMAGE: https://s21.postimg.org/jvqa13uh3/20161123_131632.jpg

  2. #2

    Default Re: RARE: Team Issued Go Daddy Bowl Adidas Warmup NEW with tags

    Nice!
    Once won an argument with half

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I'll just have to defer to you on that.

  3. Default Re: RARE: Team Issued Go Daddy Bowl Adidas Warmup NEW with tags


  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathangsu View Post
    This is a rare team issued Adidas warm up suit, specifically for the Go Daddy Bowl.

    Size is XL. Jacket and Pants have tags still. Retail cost of the pants are $60 and Jacket is $85 alone, without it being team issued or having the Go Daddy Bowl Logo embroidered on the sleeve.

    This is a one time chance to own a team piece of the 1st ever Georgia Southern bowl win, just in time for Christmas.

    A truly unique collector item.

    Send me your offers via message.

    Will UPS ship with tracking to get it to you ASAP!

    IMAGE: https://s21.postimg.org/jvqa13uh3/20161123_131632.jpg
    Still available!

  5. Default Re: RARE: Team Issued Go Daddy Bowl Adidas Warmup NEW with tags

    Bump*

  6. #6

    Default Re: RARE: Team Issued Go Daddy Bowl Adidas Warmup NEW with tags

    Want to donate them to EFAA since no one will pay that much ? Maybe they'll give you a tax writeoff ?
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cumming, Georgia
    Posts
    7,400

    Default Re: RARE: Team Issued Go Daddy Bowl Adidas Warmup NEW with tags

    PM sent.

    Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

  8. #8

    Default Re: RARE: Team Issued Go Daddy Bowl Adidas Warmup NEW with tags

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    Want to donate them to EFAA since no one will pay that much ? Maybe they'll give you a tax writeoff ?
    Unless something has changed, EFAA contributions aren't deductible according to other posts on here.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  9. #9

    Default Re: RARE: Team Issued Go Daddy Bowl Adidas Warmup NEW with tags

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    Unless something has changed, EFAA contributions aren't deductible according to other posts on here.

    I don't know all the gift-in-kind rules but think that under $250 doesn't have any real stipulations. I think over $5,000 requires some sort of appraisal maybe ?

    YMMV, and of course I'm not a tax expert.

    When I've donated things before they have been complete giveaways ... EFAA loves that type of gift.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.





  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    I don't know all the gift-in-kind rules but think that under $250 doesn't have any real stipulations. I think over $5,000 requires some sort of appraisal maybe ? YMMV, and of course I'm not a tax expert. When I've donated things before they have been complete giveaways ... EFAA loves that type of gift.
    If I recall, they used to have tax-recognized status, but lost it for some reason or another.

    With all that said, that's based on hearsay.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Similar Threads

  1. Go Daddy Bowl Announcement
    By GSUEYES in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 21st August 2016, 03:56 PM
  2. Adidas Coaches Apparel School Issued
    By Jonathangsu in forum The Eagle Exchange
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14th February 2016, 08:05 PM
  3. RARE: GoDaddy Bowl Official Watch (Players, Coaches, Staff Only)
    By Jonathangsu in forum The Eagle Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 7th February 2016, 10:47 PM
  4. Go Daddy's the best First Bowl for Southern.
    By AEKDB/Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 4th December 2015, 02:02 PM
  5. The 4th place Sun Belt team we didn't play(Go Daddy bowl)
    By oldfart in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 6th January 2015, 09:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •