SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Congrats to AP !

Default Re: Congrats to AP !

Adrian Peterson epitomizes the best qualities of Georgia Southern football. It’s silly for grown men to have sports heroes, but he’s mine.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Adrian Peterson epitomizes the best qualities of Georgia Southern football. It’s silly for grown men to have sports heroes, but he’s mine.
    AP is more that just a sports hero, he is a hero who happened to play a sport.

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    Perfect.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

4. Default Re: Congrats to AP !

Brian Urlacher also inducted into the CFHOF.

BRIAN URLACHER: It's a huge honor. Like I said, we've had some great players. People don't really know about the players we've had. We've had some really good players at UNM. To be the first guy to go in is a huge honor. And with this class, most of these guys I watched either when I was in college as a kid or even in NFL. I was a teammate of Adrian Peterson. I watched him in college tear it up. So when he got to the Bears, I was excited to have him. He's the real Adrian Peterson, in my opinion.

Page 8
    http://www.footballfoundation.org/Po...Conference.pdf
    "I believe political correctness is one of the most dangerous movements facing America." Erk Russell

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. He is a better person than he is football player...and that is saying something. The world, sports and non-sports alike, needs more APs. Congrats, AP - your really are the GOAT!!

I was at GS from 98-01, AP and PJ made my college experience concerning football as about as good as it could be. Both will always have my full support and admiration. Congrats to AP as deserving as anyone in the hall and PJ will be in the Hall one day as well.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

7. Default Re: Congrats to AP !

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye View Post
    I agree ......I felt that same sense of GS pride! Having 2 GS members in the HOF is great....only 900(+) out of over 5,000,000 players all time have been deemed worthy of being inducted. Seeing our logo on such a huge, historic stage tonight makes me long for the days of GS football dominance again!
    And the system that created it.

8. Default Re: Congrats to AP !

If you haven't read it, it's in another thread, but Josh Aubrey's Q and A with AP is worth the read. Very well done.