Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

  1. #121

    Default Re: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by AceEagle View Post
    Let's be honest with ourselves here people... I don't care if it's a 1-1 or 5-1, the moral of the story is
    COASTAL CAROLINA SCHEDULED A P5 SCHOOL TO COME TO CONWAY WITHOUT PLAYING 1 DOWN OF FBS FOOTBALL.... let's get a P5 to Statesboro ASAP!!!
    Why so you can buy a shirt that says I watched a P5 in Paulson? How about you donate a 1M for the loss on the pay day game or give enough to make up for the home gate net revenue to make up for the lost home game. Also pay all those workers a days pay they are going to miss as well. Or just realize nobody gives two F's about a bottom feeder "P5" like Kansas or Wake and 2 for 1's are just dumb for just about all G5 teams.

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  2. #122

    Default Re: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

    Didn't everyone seem to be all for a home and home with bottom feeder P5 Vandy not too long ago?
    OAS AAS LLS

  3. #123

    Default Re: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Venaros View Post
    Didn't everyone seem to be all for a home and home with bottom feeder P5 Vandy not too long ago?
    Home and home =/= 2 for 1

  4. #124

    Default Re: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Home and home =/= 2 for 1

    I got it now. I was confusing who was saying what.
    OAS AAS LLS

  5. #125

    Default Re: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Venaros View Post
    Didn't everyone seem to be all for a home and home with bottom feeder P5 Vandy not too long ago?
    Not everyone as I did not and I would rather have about a quarter of the G5 than a typical Vandy team.

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  6. #126

    Default Re: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Not everyone as I did not and I would rather have about a quarter of the G5 than a typical Vandy team.

    That doesn't make much sense to me. To each their own I guess.
    OAS AAS LLS

  7. Default Re: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Why so you can buy a shirt that says I watched a P5 in Paulson? How about you donate a 1M for the loss on the pay day game or give enough to make up for the home gate net revenue to make up for the lost home game. Also pay all those workers a days pay they are going to miss as well. Or just realize nobody gives two F's about a bottom feeder "P5" like Kansas or Wake and 2 for 1's are just dumb for just about all G5 teams.
    Anything else???
    I'll donate 500K if u match an additional $500K

  8. #128

    Default Re: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Venaros View Post
    That doesn't make much sense to me. To each their own I guess.
    I present to you the all mighty Vanderbilt, rough stuff since 1959

    http://www.winsipedia.com/vanderbilt

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  9. #129

    Default Re: Kansas to play AT Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by AceEagle View Post
    Anything else???
    I'll donate 500K if u match an additional $500K
    I got five on it. We average 21K per home game. If we opened up the hills we could get maybe 30K in? So does 9K more in attendance make up for 1M pay day game or lost home game down the road? Remember students will be a large chunk of that 9K and they dont buy tickets. When we expand the south stands bringing in a real P5 like Texas to fill it for the opening would be great. UCF did it with their new stadium and almost pulled off the upset IIRC.

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Similar Threads

  1. Coastal Carolina
    By SOARINGEAGLE in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20th November 2010, 08:45 PM
  2. Coastal Carolina-who is going
    By SunBeltNightmare in forum Tailgate, Travel and Meeting Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 17th September 2010, 10:40 PM
  3. GSU vs. Coastal Carolina on TV
    By BLUETIDE95 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10th September 2010, 08:01 PM
  4. Coastal Carolina
    By eaglechamp in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 16th December 2009, 08:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •