SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About time to beat Apo and Gag St

Default Re: About time to beat Apo and Gag St

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    We need to get back to beating a lot of people, I'm not obsessing on just those 2 schools, we need to start winning and get that "target" back on our backs!
    Amen
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

2. Default Re: About time to beat Apo and Gag St

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebacker View Post
    Losing to both the last 2 years has inhale vigorously. To have App s coach make fun of our coaches and our offense last year is flat out embarrassing. Either CTS finds a way to beat these 2 or we need to find someone who can
    Sure, App's HC comments were hard to hear, but for me the embarrassing part was not just losing to them, but getting blown-out by them... at OUR HOUSE... with our recruits on the sideline... on national TV. We need to be at LEAST competitive with any one that comes into Paulson, period.

I understand losing to a good App team, but I do not understand losing to a poor GaSt- we do not need to provide them any more momentum.

3. Default Re: About time to beat Apo and Gag St

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    There was no excuse for 2015. The UGA OT loss was TWO weeks prior. We wiped the floor with South Alabama the week before we played GA State.
    No excuse for either loss. Gag was a horrible team.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post

Sure, App's HC comments were hard to hear, but for me the embarrassing part was not just losing to them, but getting blown-out by them... at OUR HOUSE... with our recruits on the sideline... on national TV. We need to be at LEAST competitive with any one that comes into Paulson, period.

I understand losing to a good App team, but I do not understand losing to a poor GaSt- we do not need to provide them any more momentum.
    Don't forget App played awful in the first half. Score could have been much worse.

5. Default Re: About time to beat Apo and Gag St

That's what happens when you bring in high school coaches and a high school offense. Last year was an embarrassment all the way around. The coaching staff should be ashamed of destroying the season for our seniors. If we are smart, we start collecting for the buyout now. At seasons end, we either have the funds to send CTS back to Tifton, or we have a great jump start on the next capital project - it's a win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by Soweagle View Post
    Don't forget App played awful in the first half. Score could have been much worse.

Default Re: About time to beat Apo and Gag St

Quote Originally Posted by GATA28 View Post
    That's what happens when you bring in high school coaches and a high school offense. Last year was an embarrassment all the way around. The coaching staff should be ashamed of destroying the season for our seniors. If we are smart, we start collecting for the buyout now. At seasons end, we either have the funds to send CTS back to Tifton, or we have a great jump start on the next capital project - it's a win-win.
    I don't watch a ton of HS football, but I'm going to guess that what Dean and Gillespie did last year isn't done at any high school program worth a durn.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.