Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: @ Ole Miss 2020 - $1.4 Million

Default Re: @ Ole Miss 2020 - $1.4 Million

I would expect that season ticket prices would again increase by 2020 as by that point we SHOULD have a P5 on the schedule coming to Paulson within the few years after that. I want the 7 home games followed by 5 to balance it, not 6 and then 5. We are at LSU and Minnesota in 2019, and at Arkansas (and probably someone else) in 2021. @Ole Miss for $1.4m should be able to keep us afloat in 2020 to host an FCS home game.

If we add another P5 to 2020 then we are likely on the road at P5s for the first two weeks of the season - unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    What "stone" did I throw? Again, what did I say that wasn't true?

Funny I'm getting a lesson in not throwing stones from the guy who went on and on about teams on the Fulmer Cup while we were racking up something like 12 offseason arrests.
    Just because it is true does not mean you are not taking a shot, point is a uga fan calling out any team for cheating is a joke, uga is no better than Ole Miss when it comes to bag men and kids that came from nothing suddenly driving nice cars around campus. It is like a guy that robs convenience stores pointing laughing at a bank robber because he got caught. thUGA is a top three or two IIRC all time Fulmer cup team so lets keep it real one bad year or two versus decades. Hence the second place finish last year again...lord it is almost a joke now. You are the only "GS fan" so far up uga's *** that will hold up one or even two bad years of your own Alma mater versus decades and say it is the same. We also did not have 12 active players arrested if we are counting kids not on the team anymore uga and the SEC would need NASA mathematicians to calculate the total. Something is common or not at a school same with conferences year after year nobody touches the SEC in the Fulmer Cup.

Here have a crack at this, start with the SEC to fill in most. uga probably passed UF by now with last years out put.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/schnox...r_cup_all_time

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Just because it is true does not mean you are not taking a shot, point is a uga fan calling out any team for cheating is a joke, uga is no better than Ole Miss when it comes to bag men and kids that came from nothing suddenly driving nice cars around campus. It is like a guy that robs convenience stores pointing laughing at a bank robber because he got caught. thUGA is a top three or two IIRC all time Fulmer cup team so lets keep it real one bad year or two versus decades. Hence the second place finish last year again...lord it is almost a joke now. You are the only "GS fan" so far up uga's *** that will hold up one or even two bad years of your own Alma mater versus decades and say it is the same. We also did not have 12 active players arrested if we are counting kids not on the team anymore uga and the SEC would need NASA mathematicians to calculate the total. Something is common or not at a school same with conferences year after year nobody touches the SEC in the Fulmer Cup.

Here have a crack at this, start with the SEC to fill in most. uga probably passed UF by now with last years out put.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/schnox...r_cup_all_time

As usual this had absolutely nothing to do with UGA until your obsession kicked in.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

As usual this had absolutely nothing to do with UGA until your obsession kicked in.
    No just your hypocrisy and your red and black colored lenses in your glasses. SEC fans are the worst...

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    No just your hypocrisy and your red and black colored lenses in you glasses. SEC fans are the worst...

WTF are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

For those keeping tabs, according to the article published on gseagles.com the 4th OOC game in 2020 will be a home game. Making it a 7 home game season. And if you include GaSt game making 8 in the state.

Do we know the payout for LSU, Clemson and Auburn?

8. Default Re: @ Ole Miss 2020 - $1.4 Million

Quote Originally Posted by Claydus View Post
    Do we know the payout for LSU, Clemson and Auburn?
    We will get $1.1M from Clemson per http://savannahnow.com/sports/2015-0...l-game-clemson

Can't find any info on Auburn or LSU but LSU is paying Utah State $1.5M during the same season so I would assume we are getting something similar.

9. Default Re: @ Ole Miss 2020 - $1.4 Million

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    We will get $1.1M from Clemson per http://savannahnow.com/sports/2015-0...l-game-clemson

Can't find any info on Auburn or LSU but LSU is paying Utah State $1.5M during the same season so I would assume we are getting something similar.
    IIRC, the LSU game was originally scheduled for the 2014 season for $925k, however I do not know if any of the contract details ($) changed when it was rescheduled.

No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"