TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

Default Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

I am happy to read that Matt Brieda has signed with the 49ers

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49er...y-agrees-terms

2. Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

I think he will do well! Glad to see he is getting a shot!

Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

He can make that roster.

Quote Originally Posted by ditka4prez View Post
    He can make that roster.
    I hope so. They went after RBs, and Breida will also be competing against K.D. Cannon and Justin Thomas for kick returns in mini-camp.

I'd feel better if he were the only burner they signed, or if one of the teams from Pro Day had signed him.

5. Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

He definitely has a shot to make this team, could be used in multiple ways with their offense

Was reading the niner board and of course there were a few comments saying to keep and eye on Breida in camp but also questions wondering what happened in 2016.

I would like to have been a fly on the wall when that conversation came up between our coaches and the NFL scouts who might have been wondering if he had a nagging injury that was hampering him last year.
    Last edited by BillyBob; 30th April 2017 at 08:43 PM.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

7. Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Was reading the niner board and of course there were a few comments saying to keep and eye on Breida in camp but also questions wondering what happened in 2016.

I would like to have been a fly on the wall when that conversation came up between our coaches and the NFL scouts who might have been wondering if he had a nagging injury that was hampering him last year.
    "Ya see coach, when a kid turned 16, he got a Ferrari...but he didn't really know how to drive it..."

Well we all seen what a smaller back could do in Shanahan's offense Breida is much fast than Devonta and overall better athlete. I dont know that he can catch or cut as well as Devonta though.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/colle...l-with/2322231

This really is a great article. I haven't seen it posted anywhere else. I didn't know DuJuan Harris played at Breida's high school, that's pretty cool. People might not realize that after Carlos Hyde (who was injured last year), San Fran's backfield was trash. Breida has a legit shot at this IMO and it sounds like Shannahan thinks so too.

Quote Originally Posted by GangsterGUS View Post
    http://www.tampabay.com/sports/colle...l-with/2322231

This really is a great article. I haven't seen it posted anywhere else. I didn't know DuJuan Harris played at Breida's high school, that's pretty cool. People might not realize that after Carlos Hyde (who was injured last year), San Fran's backfield was trash. Breida has a legit shot at this IMO and it sounds like Shannahan thinks so too.
    I just saw that article too. Gives you some insight into the mayhem that is the NFL Draft.
    Sean Payne
    Class of 2008 | Graphic Design
    Statesboro, GA