SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I love how people with a biased agenda spit bull**** and when I call them out on it it's "you are defending UGA". No, I'm defending the truth. Does UGA break the rules? Damn straight they do. Do boosters slip players money? I'm sure they do. Was Mark Richt buying players? I'm highly doubting that. He'd still be coaching in Athens if he did.

But no, you figured it out. Tunsil was just dying to go live in that thriving metropolis of Oxford, Mississippi. That's why he chose Ole Miss. Forget that whole NCAA investigation because he admitted Ole Miss bought him. It was Oxford. That's why he went to Ole Miss.
    I'm not debating why Tunsil went to Ole Miss but I will defend Oxford. It is a wonderful town that I would choose over Athens everyday. Not everyone is looking for a thriving metropolis as you sarcastically put it. Now please, carry on with whatever it is you are arguing.

Interesting thread. I like how there's even a post or two about Breida

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    I'm not debating why Tunsil went to Ole Miss but I will defend Oxford. It is a wonderful town that I would choose over Athens everyday. Not everyone is looking for a thriving metropolis as you sarcastically put it. Now please, carry on with whatever it is you are arguing.

That's great but completely irrelevant. Ole Miss could be located in Oxford or Atlanta. It doesn't matter. Had nothing to do with Tunsil going to Ole Miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

I love how people with a biased agenda spit bull**** and when I call them out on it it's "you are defending UGA". No, I'm defending the truth. Does UGA break the rules? Damn straight they do. Do boosters slip players money? I'm sure they do..........
    uh..oh... half getting fired up now

So the bull**** that you are calling me out on is that uga was actually successful at getting the most expensive players (when I'm using a cliche that just means that they give players money under the table) - and you're arguing that it isn't true because a player that uga tried to get got caught taking money at Ole'Miss? THAT's the truth that you're defending? Talk about B S.

That's great but completely irrelevant. Ole Miss could be located in Oxford or Atlanta. It doesn't matter. Had nothing to do with Tunsil going to Ole Miss.
    It is relevant to your sarcastic shot at Oxford being a "thriving metropolis." But whatever. Please go ahead and frame it to fit your agenda.

Originally Posted by half-n-halfHalf: I love how people with a biased agenda spit bull**** and when I call them out on it it's "you are defending UGA". No, I'm defending the truth. Does UGA break the rules? Damn straight they do. Do boosters slip players money? I'm sure they do. Was Mark Richt buying players? I'm highly doubting that. He'd still be coaching in Athens if he did.

But no, you figured it out. Tunsil was just dying to go live in that thriving metropolis of Oxford, Mississippi. That's why he chose Ole Miss. Forget that whole NCAA investigation because he admitted Ole Miss bought him. It was Oxford. That's why he went to Ole Miss.

Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle

Then why did you insult the place? I mean, I know I insulted Athens (as a joke) - but the sarcastic way that you say "thriving metropolis" implies that the place (Oxford)is less because it isn't more of a "big shot" city and couldn't possibly add to the draw... well that and the money I don't even think you are aware of it sometimes - but even here you wind up defending Athens when it "doesn't matter" to the point as you stated. Then why do it?

But I agree, it probably had little to do with how much better Oxford is than Athens - there was probably a simple cash difference in the offering.

7. Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

GATA!

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    It is relevant to your sarcastic shot at Oxford being a "thriving metropolis." But whatever. Please go ahead and frame it to fit your agenda.

I took a sarcastic shot at the statement that Oxford is the reason Tunsil chose Ole Miss. sorry it hurt your feelings.
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    Then why did you insult the place? I mean, I know I insulted Athens (as a joke) - but the sarcastic way that you say "thriving metropolis" implies that the place (Oxford)is less because it isn't more of a "big shot" city and couldn't possibly add to the draw... well that and the money I don't even think you are aware of it sometimes - but even here you wind up defending Athens when it "doesn't matter" to the point as you stated. Then why do it?

But I agree, it probably had little to do with how much better Oxford is than Athens - there was probably a simple cash difference in the offering.

Please tell me where I defended Athens. I haven't said one single word about Athens.

And there's no "probably" about it. Read the news. Google Ole Miss violations. Tunsil himself admitted he took money. I'm not tossing out some rumor. I figured this was a well known fact by now. Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post

GATA!
    +1
    Rick Kinney
    Class of 1980
    Irmo, SC