SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 197

Thread: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

  1. #111

    Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I love how people with a biased agenda spit bull**** and when I call them out on it it's "you are defending UGA". No, I'm defending the truth. Does UGA break the rules? Damn straight they do. Do boosters slip players money? I'm sure they do. Was Mark Richt buying players? I'm highly doubting that. He'd still be coaching in Athens if he did.

    But no, you figured it out. Tunsil was just dying to go live in that thriving metropolis of Oxford, Mississippi. That's why he chose Ole Miss. Forget that whole NCAA investigation because he admitted Ole Miss bought him. It was Oxford. That's why he went to Ole Miss.
    I'm not debating why Tunsil went to Ole Miss but I will defend Oxford. It is a wonderful town that I would choose over Athens everyday. Not everyone is looking for a thriving metropolis as you sarcastically put it. Now please, carry on with whatever it is you are arguing.

  2. #112

    Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

    Interesting thread. I like how there's even a post or two about Breida

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    30,162

    Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

    Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    I'm not debating why Tunsil went to Ole Miss but I will defend Oxford. It is a wonderful town that I would choose over Athens everyday. Not everyone is looking for a thriving metropolis as you sarcastically put it. Now please, carry on with whatever it is you are arguing.

    That's great but completely irrelevant. Ole Miss could be located in Oxford or Atlanta. It doesn't matter. Had nothing to do with Tunsil going to Ole Miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  4. #114

    Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I love how people with a biased agenda spit bull**** and when I call them out on it it's "you are defending UGA". No, I'm defending the truth. Does UGA break the rules? Damn straight they do. Do boosters slip players money? I'm sure they do..........
    uh..oh... half getting fired up now

    So the bull**** that you are calling me out on is that uga was actually successful at getting the most expensive players (when I'm using a cliche that just means that they give players money under the table) - and you're arguing that it isn't true because a player that uga tried to get got caught taking money at Ole'Miss? THAT's the truth that you're defending? Talk about B S.

  5. #115

    Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    That's great but completely irrelevant. Ole Miss could be located in Oxford or Atlanta. It doesn't matter. Had nothing to do with Tunsil going to Ole Miss.
    It is relevant to your sarcastic shot at Oxford being a "thriving metropolis." But whatever. Please go ahead and frame it to fit your agenda.

  6. #116

    Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Originally Posted by half-n-halfHalf: I love how people with a biased agenda spit bull**** and when I call them out on it it's "you are defending UGA". No, I'm defending the truth. Does UGA break the rules? Damn straight they do. Do boosters slip players money? I'm sure they do. Was Mark Richt buying players? I'm highly doubting that. He'd still be coaching in Athens if he did.

    But no, you figured it out. Tunsil was just dying to go live in that thriving metropolis of Oxford, Mississippi. That's why he chose Ole Miss. Forget that whole NCAA investigation because he admitted Ole Miss bought him. It was Oxford. That's why he went to Ole Miss.



    Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle
    I'm not debating why Tunsil went to Ole Miss but I will defend Oxford. It is a wonderful town that I would choose over Athens everyday. Not everyone is looking for a thriving metropolis as you sarcastically put it. Now please, carry on with whatever it is you are arguing.




    That's great but completely irrelevant. Ole Miss could be located in Oxford or Atlanta. It doesn't matter. Had nothing to do with Tunsil going to Ole Miss.
    Then why did you insult the place? I mean, I know I insulted Athens (as a joke) - but the sarcastic way that you say "thriving metropolis" implies that the place (Oxford)is less because it isn't more of a "big shot" city and couldn't possibly add to the draw... well that and the money I don't even think you are aware of it sometimes - but even here you wind up defending Athens when it "doesn't matter" to the point as you stated. Then why do it?

    But I agree, it probably had little to do with how much better Oxford is than Athens - there was probably a simple cash difference in the offering.

  7. Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest



    GATA!

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    30,162

    Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

    Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    It is relevant to your sarcastic shot at Oxford being a "thriving metropolis." But whatever. Please go ahead and frame it to fit your agenda.

    I took a sarcastic shot at the statement that Oxford is the reason Tunsil chose Ole Miss. sorry it hurt your feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    30,162

    Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

    Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    Then why did you insult the place? I mean, I know I insulted Athens (as a joke) - but the sarcastic way that you say "thriving metropolis" implies that the place (Oxford)is less because it isn't more of a "big shot" city and couldn't possibly add to the draw... well that and the money I don't even think you are aware of it sometimes - but even here you wind up defending Athens when it "doesn't matter" to the point as you stated. Then why do it?

    But I agree, it probably had little to do with how much better Oxford is than Athens - there was probably a simple cash difference in the offering.

    Please tell me where I defended Athens. I haven't said one single word about Athens.

    And there's no "probably" about it. Read the news. Google Ole Miss violations. Tunsil himself admitted he took money. I'm not tossing out some rumor. I figured this was a well known fact by now. Guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  10. #120

    Default Re: Matt Brieda #HeGoneWest

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post


    GATA!
    +1
    Rick Kinney
    Class of 1980
    Irmo, SC

Similar Threads

  1. Matt Brieda
    By 81AUGUSTAEAGLE in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 14th September 2016, 10:58 AM
  2. Brieda should hit 1000 yards rushing tonight
    By GATA in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th October 2015, 11:23 AM
  3. Beast Mode Brieda
    By RockinEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 27th October 2014, 02:20 PM
  4. Matt Wicks?
    By BaysideEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th April 2009, 08:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •