SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 224

Thread: Draft Recap

  1. Default Re: Draft Recap


  2. #42

    Default Re: Draft Recap

    That is awesome, they had a ton of good things to say about BJ.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    25,018

    Default Re: Draft Recap

    Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    That is awesome, they had a ton of good things to say about BJ.
    +1000, BJ is a Eagle, workmenlike, talented and can block. Looks like he and Breida may stick! WOW!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    26,554

    Default Re: Draft Recap

    If we would have had a competent offensive staff last year with a junior year Seth Shuman instead of freshman year we would have been unstoppable. Probably a junior year Werts as well, just haven't seen him throw the ball on gameday yet and we have with Shuman.

    But anyways my comment is more about the other players around the QB and not the QB. A a simple zone read based rushing attack with Crockett and BJ as outside WR's and Campbell in the slot would have been brutal to defend.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Draft Recap

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    If we would have had a competent offensive staff last year with a junior year Seth Shuman instead of freshman year we would have been unstoppable. Probably a junior year Werts as well, just haven't seen him throw the ball on gameday yet and we have with Shuman.

    But anyways my comment is more about the other players around the QB and not the QB. A a simple zone read based rushing attack with Crockett and BJ as outside WR's and Campbell in the slot would have been brutal to defend.
    To think that we have TWO WR's on NFL rosters right now is pretty funny after the passing woes of the last few years.
    Sean Payne
    Class of 2008 | Graphic Design
    Statesboro, GA

  6. Default Re: Draft Recap

    I saw where Andy Kwon tweeted he is the OL Graduate Student with the Akron Zips. GATA and best of luck to Andy.
    Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    41,241

    Default Re: Draft Recap

    BJ cut.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  8. Default Re: Draft Recap

    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    BJ cut.
    Looks like he had gotten hurt.

  9. Default Re: Draft Recap

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglechamp View Post
    Looks like he had gotten hurt.
    Yeah... hamstring, might have torn it. Disappointing. Hopefully he gets picked up by another team, it sounds like he really impressed some coaches.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    25,018

    Default Re: Draft Recap

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Yeah... hamstring, might have torn it. Disappointing. Hopefully he gets picked up by another team, it sounds like he really impressed some coaches.
    last time I heard Ironhead was having MRI on knee, not good when your already a "long shot" to make the team and then on top of it you get injured. I feel bad for BJ.

Similar Threads

  1. GSU vs KSU Recap
    By ACAA GASO Writer in forum Media Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th March 2016, 11:38 AM
  2. UDD Idaho Recap
    By AUgradGSUgradstudent in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th October 2014, 07:19 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th June 2009, 12:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •