Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Thread: APP vs UGA....

1. Default APP vs UGA....

I just heard the kickoff will be 6:15 pm on sep 2nd....

This one should be a barn burner. App is good these days.

Personally, I hope they take out them dawgs. I very much dislike Kirby Smart. Primarily because of what he talked the state into regarding student fees. (Clearly, that was done to try and limit us from ever having a chance at taking UGA down.)

I hope our hillbilly pals stick one to 'em, and maybe UGA can get a classier coach. App is very good right now. Should be a hell of a show!

(Nothing would make me Happier than watching Smart get the boot. A loss-or near loss-to App would make that likely. Smart earned some bad karma. Maybe it will catch up to him.)

Default Re: APP vs UGA....

Have to pull for the team playing CrApp.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

I'm with jcountry on this! I pulled hard for App last year against UT when they got the miracle fumble recovery. I agree about KS as well. Not a fan.

4. Default Re: APP vs UGA....

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Have to pull for the team playing CrApp.
    Never!

I will always pull against that scam team Gag, but I can respect App. Plus thUGA is just so old hat. They have one national championship-like ever..... Tech whips them in that category (and most others.)

They built their program just like we did. They built it well, and they are honest adversaries.

Gag is a totally different story. No "team" should ever have just 23 fans.

(I have always loved underdogs. I love the way App handed it to Michigan. Almost as happy about that as our UF win!)

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    They have one national championship-like ever.....

Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

I just heard the kickoff will be 6:15 pm on sep 2nd....

This one should be a barn burner. App is good these days.

Personally, I hope they take out them dawgs. I very much dislike Kirby Smart. Primarily because of what he talked the state into regarding student fees. (Clearly, that was done to try and limit us from ever having a chance at taking UGA down.)

I hope our hillbilly pals stick one to 'em, and maybe UGA can get a classier coach. App is very good right now. Should be a hell of a show!

(Nothing would make me Happier than watching Smart get the boot. A loss-or near loss-to App would make that likely. Smart earned some bad karma. Maybe it will catch up to him.)

Won't be a barn burner. App won't be in the game in the 4th quarter.

However, if by some miracle they do keep it close or even win it won't even come close to costing Smart his job. He would have to have a catastrophic season next year and probably some off the field problems to go with it to get the boot after next season.

As for hoping UGA gets a classier coach....well, as a UGA fan I spent the past 15 years going the classy coach route. I'm fine with having the "classless coach" (although not sure what Smart has done to get that label) for a change.
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Double Post

8. Default Re: APP vs UGA....

Hoping that a giant meteor slams into Sanford that day.

But if I have to root for someone, I want the Dwags to kick that CrApp out of our state. App can't beat UGA before us, that's not fair. Plus what does it say about our two programs when App can beat our state flagship while we choke in OT.

9. Default Re: APP vs UGA....

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Won't be a barn burner. App won't be in the game in the 4th quarter.

However, if by some miracle they do keep it close or even win it won't even come close to costing Smart his job. He would have to have a catastrophic season next year and probably some off the field problems to go with it to get the boot after next season.

As for hoping UGA gets a classier coach....well, as a UGA fan I spent the past 15 years going the classy coach route. I'm fine with having the "classless coach" (although not sure what Smart has done to get that label) for a change.
    I don't think Smart will do you any good.

Nothing was wrong with Dooley. He was as classy as they come (and i say that as someone who has always hated UGA. But Dooley is straight up awesome.... I don't think I have ever heard anything bad about the man.)

They didn't have to stoop to the gutter and find someone as scummy as Smart. That guy looks nearly as slimy as his last HC. Smart has Sabin stink dripping all off him.

I don't think Smart will do you any good.

Nothing was wrong with Dooley. He was as classy as they come (and i say that as someone who has always hated UGA. But Dooley is straight up awesome.... I don't think I have ever heard anything bad about the man.)

They didn't have to stoop to the gutter and find someone as scummy as Smart. That guy looks nearly as slimy as his last HC. Smart has Sabin stink dripping all off him.

What does Vince Dooley have to do with anything?

And What has Smart done that so "scummy"?

The odds are much greater that UGA is about to start dominating the SEC East than Smart is about to fail. Now part of that has to do with the fact that the East is looking like it's headed towards maybe its lowest point ever. But that's combined with the talent that UGA has in its freshmen and sophomore classes. Now I'll believe that it's good enough to start beating Alabama when I see it, but UGA could be about to go on an Urban Meyer UF type domination of the SEC East.