Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SMN: GS AD Tom Kleinlein feels at home in Statesboro

1. Default SMN: GS AD Tom Kleinlein feels at home in Statesboro

"I believe political correctness is one of the most dangerous movements facing America." Erk Russell

Default Re: SMN: GS AD Tom Kleinlein feels at home in Statesboro

Really good article....but I'm afraid of the comments that are going to come on here.

I keep telling you, TK is a good guy and wants the BEST for GS. The guy wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's put in a lot of hard work, that's his ethic and what makes up his personality. I'm glad to call him friend.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Really good article....but I'm afraid of the comments that are going to come on here.
    Why is that? Are you ever afraid of the comments regarding anyone else?

As much as people on this board search for Georgia Southern news, I am surprised that no one posted this "article" yesterday when it was in the newspaper. Coming from Nathan Deen, who I think is at times a little rude in his coverage of our progams, it is strange.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I keep telling you, TK is a good guy and wants the BEST for GS. The guy wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's put in a lot of hard work, that's his ethic and what makes up his personality. I'm glad to call him friend.
    I think we have a lot of "good guys" (and ladies) who want the best for Georgia Southern.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Why is that? Are you ever afraid of the comments regarding anyone else?

As much as people on this board search for Georgia Southern news, I am surprised that no one posted this "article" yesterday when it was in the newspaper. Coming from Nathan Deen, who I think is at times a little rude in his coverage of our progams, it is strange.
    Sometimes I do. Cause I know how the board views things. And I'll admit I get upset with things too.

I do think it was a really good article though.

Deen has been a bit up and down.

Sometimes I do. Cause I know how the board views things. And I'll admit I get upset with things too.

I do think it was a really good article though.

Deen has been a bit up and down.
    Deen comes across as having contempt for a program that he is assigned to cover. I don't remember his exact words, but there was something that he tweeted during the baseball tournament that was particularly rude.

I understand that he is not a fan or "homer", but he seems to go to the other extreme. That is part of what makes this article even more strange.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Deen comes across as having contempt for a program that he is assigned to cover. I don't remember his exact words, but there was something that he tweeted during the baseball tournament that was particularly rude.

I understand that he is not a fan or "homer", but he seems to go to the other extreme. That is part of what makes this article even more strange.
    At least he isn't wearing an FSU shirt during a taping of a show specifically for Georgia Southern athletics.

At least he isn't wearing an FSU shirt during a taping of a show specifically for Georgia Southern athletics.
    I believe is a Gator, so he certainly would not wear a shirt for FSU. Who did that?
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

I believe is a Gator, so he certainly would not wear a shirt for FSU. Who did that?

Forgot his name but think it was someone working for the Herald. Matt Yogus maybe?
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"