SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Auburn kickoff time/tv

1. Default Auburn kickoff time/tv

Most game times have been scheduled for the opening week. Best guess for time and tv? I'm hoping SEC network as I don't believe we've had a game on their channel yet.

2. Default Re: Auburn kickoff time/tv

i think when they played stAte last year it was a 6:30pm ct kickoff but 2 years ago when they played jax sate it was a 11:00 a.m. CT kickoff right now is unofficially 6:00pm ct kickoff that was before tv now waiting on the sec network to post time

3. Default Re: Auburn kickoff time/tv

I'm guessing a mid-day game on the SEC network

4. Default Re: Auburn kickoff time/tv

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    I'm guessing a mid-day game on the SEC network
    im guess a 11am kickoff ct i think when ulm almost beat them a few years ago it was a 11am kickoff ct

5. Default Re: Auburn kickoff time/tv

Georgia Southern at Auburn, TBD
    Charleston Southern at Mississippi State, TBD
    Missouri State at Missouri, TBD
    those are the 3 sec games without a start time may have us as the late game or the Missouri State at Missouri i think the Charleston Southern at Mississippi State will be the early game

6. Default Re: Auburn kickoff time/tv

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgsu2003 View Post
    Most game times have been scheduled for the opening week. Best guess for time and tv? I'm hoping SEC network as I don't believe we've had a game on their channel yet.
    Com'on man, we've played a few times on the SEC Network, UGA 2015 and Ole Miss last season.........that's why we kicked off at 11am CT in the Grove & we had a 3pm kickoff vs. UGA

Default Re: Auburn kickoff time/tv

There should be 3 games on the SEC network the first weekend of the season the same as they had last year. The biggest difference between those games from last year and this year is that none of the games last year were against FCS teams.

Last years 3 games and start times on the SEC network.

USA vs Miss St 12:00 PM EST
    LaTech vs Arkansas 4:00 PM EST
    Florida vs UMASS 7:30 PM EST

This years 3 games

Georgia Southern vs Auburn
    Missouri vs Missouri St
    Miss St vs Charleston Southern

I know that Auburn would rather have the evening game but it all comes down to what time slot our game against Auburn would pull the best rating for the SEC network an I feel the network would believe that would be the noon kickoff and our game not having to go head to head against Alabama (8:00 PM EST) & Georgia (6:15 PM EST) game time slots. The other 2 games that day on the network will pull about the same rating regardless of the start time.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

8. Default Re: Auburn kickoff time/tv

Quote Originally Posted by GS99-00 View Post
    Com'on man, we've played a few times on the SEC Network, UGA 2015 and Ole Miss last season.........that's why we kicked off at 11am CT in the Grove & we had a 3pm kickoff vs. UGA
    In 2015 we played UGA on ESPNU and kick off was at 7

Georgia Southern vs Auburn is not going to pull people away from the Alabama vs Florida State game. But it could pull people away from some of the noon time games. That's what makes me think it will be an 11:00 CT kickoff.

We are by far the best option of those three so whatever the premium time on SEC-n would be is when we will play. Our resident GS/AU writer would give the best guess.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1