Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Auburn kickoff time/tv

1. Default Re: Auburn kickoff time/tv

Ole Miss and UGA were on ESPNU. Good try.

Default Re: Auburn kickoff time/tv

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    Georgia Southern vs Auburn is not going to pull people away from the Alabama vs Florida State game. But it could pull people away from some of the noon time games. That's what makes me think it will be an 11:00 CT kickoff.
    That's the reason I believe it will be the early game on the SEC network.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

I 100% expect this to be the 11am Central SEC Network game. It's the most attractive of the other currently unscheduled options, and SEC Network wants to compete with the B1G game for the noon slot. This inhales vigorously, because it kills the tailgating atmosphere and keeps me from going to The Hound for brunch before beginning the serious drinking. It'll be my first time back in town since I moved from Auburn to San Antonio in October.
    Avatar = True Blue sign, standing under the Bill Clinton statue in Pristina, Kosovo, and smoking a cigar.

-Walt Austin, Forgotten5.com

Quote Originally Posted by AUgradGSUgradstudent View Post
    I 100% expect this to be the 11am Central SEC Network game. It's the most attractive of the other currently unscheduled options, and SEC Network wants to compete with the B1G game for the noon slot. This inhales vigorously, because it kills the tailgating atmosphere and keeps me from going to The Hound for brunch before beginning the serious drinking. It'll be my first time back in town since I moved from Auburn to San Antonio in October.
    The big question is what will you be wearing/ cheering for?

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    We are by far the best option of those three so whatever the premium time on SEC-n would be is when we will play. Our resident GS/AU writer would give the best guess.
    Walt is who I was waiting on.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by GSU2011fan View Post
    The big question is what will you be wearing/ cheering for?
    I'll be wearing my Auburn shirt and Georgia Southern visor. My wife will be decked out in her Georgia Southern gear. I'll be pulling for a good game, but ultimately - given what's on Auburn's roster this year and what they COULD do with it - I'll be hoping for the Auburn win, but a great performance by Georgia Southern that propels them to an awesome season with no losses in any game afterward. That way it looks better for both of us. I'll cheer when Georgia Southern does good things in the game, though.
    Avatar = True Blue sign, standing under the Bill Clinton statue in Pristina, Kosovo, and smoking a cigar.

that would be 9:00AM Vegas time. Sports Book shouldn't be crowded.

I'll be wearing my Auburn shirt and Georgia Southern visor. My wife will be decked out in her Georgia Southern gear. I'll be pulling for a good game, but ultimately - given what's on Auburn's roster this year and what they COULD do with it - I'll be hoping for the Auburn win, but a great performance by Georgia Southern that propels them to an awesome season with no losses in any game afterward. That way it looks better for both of us. I'll cheer when Georgia Southern does good things in the game, though.
    Half grits his teeth as he reads.....

From what I understand, the new SEC Network primetime crew (6pm game) somewhat hinted during SEC Media Days that Auburn may be their first game. Some potential AWESOME news.

SEC WEek 1 (Saturday) schedule

Georgia Southern @ Auburn ?
    Charleston Southern @ Miss State ?
    Missouri State @ Missouri ?
    NC State @ South Carolina 3:00 PM ESPN
    Michigan @ Florida 3:30 ABC
    Kentucky @ Southern Miss 4:00 CBSSN
    App State @ Georgia 6:15 ESPN
    South Alabama @ Ole Miss 7:30 ESPNU
    Florida State @ Alabama 8:00 ABC
    Vanderbilt @ MTSU 8:00 CBSSN
    BYU @ LSU 9:30 ESPN

Yeah, I think a prime-time slot on SECN is reasonable.
    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

Be your own biggest fan and your own harshest critic.