SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok it's over....for now

Default Re: Ok it's over....for now

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    During the passing of our Independence Day, I was given the rare opportunity to kick back, consume some adult beverages and watch old GS games(thanks to Klak for the videos), and so now I hereby declare that I'm over my *****y attitude about all things GS football and I'm wiping the slate clean going forward. I've convinced myself that I will give Summers' new staff a chance and I will now begin my zealous anticipation of the opening kickoff at Auburn. While it is a well-known fact that we will be heavy underdogs and things could snowball badly in this one, I think we have a puncher's chance assuming we execute well and get a few turnovers. No matter the Auburn result, I'll still be pumped and positive for UNH, the first tailgate of the season, and our first home endeavor. I think we will be favored in this one and we won't disappoint. Unlike Auburn however, I expect us to win easily at best, or by at least 10 points at worst should we experience some unforeseen problems. Lose this game and I will kindly request that I be banned from the board until Summers is no longer the HC. Assuming we win, going forward I do not expect to win them all. I DO EXPECT that we show steady improvement as the season progresses, whether we finish 2-9 or 13-0. Anyway, 'nuff said, let's GATA.
    I feel the same way. LF GATA!

Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    We all are...
    Don't attempt to speak for everyone. I am certainly not discouraged and never have been. We have a wonderful gentleman leading our program and we are fortunate to have him and his staff.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

You're welcomed with opened arms, OF! Shake off the funk and come to the light!
    Bacardi Bowl Champs - December 1939

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Did ValleyBoy and SwampEagle certify and approve this? 
    ValleyBoy is just waiting to see if OF will make the trip over to east Alabama. ValleyBoy has his tickets ordered to Auburn & Troy. Dam son ordered season tickets to Auburn. Ordered mine thru Georgia Southern, now just have to wait and see if ValleyBoy makes the cutline from the Eagle ticket office.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

If you can't find any reasons to be hopeful or any reasons to be concerned, you aren't looking hard enough, or you're willfully not looking.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    You're welcomed with opened arms, OF! Shake off the funk and come to the light!
    ****, I ain't apologizing, I'm just getting my head straight. Eagle Nation is way bigger than this coach or AD so I immersed myself in videos the last couple of days to get right. Seeing Garns and his better half helped though I don't believe his positive **** for a second, but what choice do I have?
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

Well
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    ****, I ain't apologizing, I'm just getting my head straight. Eagle Nation is way bigger than this coach or AD so I immersed myself in videos the last couple of days to get right. Seeing Garns and his better half helped though I don't believe his positive **** for a second, but what choice do I have?
    52-14 we will stomp UNH, BELIEVE OF, BELIEVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Don't attempt to speak for everyone. I am certainly not discouraged and never have been. We have a wonderful gentleman leading our program and we are fortunate to have him and his staff.
    Well, if what is being alleged in this law suit is true, that wonderful gentleman leading our program is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Well, if what is being alleged in this law suit is true, that wonderful gentleman leading our program is a liar.
    Goosfraba, goooooooosfraaaaaba,
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.