Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok it's over....for now

Default Re: Ok it's over....for now

Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    I have no power over the Aged Smelly One. Thus said, my "approval" is irrelevant. Furthermore, I aspire to neither condemn nor endorse OF's nor anyone else's (with the possible exception of Nolat) attitude or enthusiasm (or lack thereof) towards our program UNLESS I can figure a way to profit from it. After due consideration, careful perusal of said OF statement in this thread, I cannot see any quick, easy, painless, seamless, immoral way to increase my personal wealth from his comments, therefore I hereby and irrevocably abstain from endorsement, encouragement, acknowledgement, condemnation, or ignoration.....with the exception, of course, of the consumation (and not consummation, of which OF is obviously too old to participate) of libation (but not libidation).

Additonally, SwampEagle disclaims any rights, trademarks, obligations, whether they be contractual, factual or otherwise implied, to any attitude, thought, idea, complaint, praise, statement of fact, statement of falsehood, statement of fact thought to be false, statement of falsehood thought to be fact, breakage of wind, tweet, post, off record remark, on record remark, off record remark thought to be on record, on record remark thought to be off record, jest, wink, nod, raise of eyebrow, cat-call, dog-call, bird-call, call of nature, wolf-whistle, mime, meme, scream, yell, holler, psychic message, instant message, or threatening hand gesture made by said subject.
    LOL. That's some funny stuff! Btw, anybody heard from Nolat latey?
    Eagles Dare, Anytime, Anywhere!

I have no power over the Aged Smelly One. Thus said, my "approval" is irrelevant. Furthermore, I aspire to neither condemn nor endorse OF's nor anyone else's (with the possible exception of Nolat) attitude or enthusiasm (or lack thereof) towards our program UNLESS I can figure a way to profit from it. After due consideration, careful perusal of said OF statement in this thread, I cannot see any quick, easy, painless, seamless, immoral way to increase my personal wealth from his comments, therefore I hereby and irrevocably abstain from endorsement, encouragement, acknowledgement, condemnation, or ignoration.....with the exception, of course, of the consumation (and not consummation, of which OF is obviously too old to participate) of libation (but not libidation).

Additonally, SwampEagle disclaims any rights, trademarks, obligations, whether they be contractual, factual or otherwise implied, to any attitude, thought, idea, complaint, praise, statement of fact, statement of falsehood, statement of fact thought to be false, statement of falsehood thought to be fact, breakage of wind, tweet, post, off record remark, on record remark, off record remark thought to be on record, on record remark thought to be off record, jest, wink, nod, raise of eyebrow, cat-call, dog-call, bird-call, call of nature, wolf-whistle, mime, meme, scream, yell, holler, psychic message, instant message, or threatening hand gesture made by said subject.
    TK needs your help real bad.

That's good news. SwampEagle and his services are for sale. PM me for fee schedule.

That's good news. SwampEagle and his services are for sale. PM me for fee schedule.
    ROTFLMAO!

If only.

5. Default Re: Ok it's over....for now

😁

6. Default Re: Ok it's over....for now

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    I'm not sure the new OC can make that much difference with a young and experienced group including the QB position. Hope I'm wrong.
    Yeah, I think Cook can manage 6 or 7, maybe 8 wins and a bowl. But if we don't improve our DL with excruitating pain on opposing offenses. Than it will be all for naught. CTS, ZO must be committed to a productive defense?

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    I'm not sure the new OC can make that much difference with a young and experienced group including the QB position. Hope I'm wrong.

Again not sure why people keep saying this. We will not be young and inexperienced on offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

8. Default Re: Ok it's over....for now

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Again not sure why people keep saying this. We will not be young and inexperienced on offense.

I think it is reasonable to assume a large degree of inexperience anytime a new system is implemented.

9. Default Re: Ok it's over....for now

We're Young and inexperienced at QB. The rest of the offensive guys we'll lean on have played a bit.

We were very inexperienced last year too and it was negated by a **** offensive scheme.

We COULD be torpedoed by QB and O line play this year...but I anticipate the oline will look much better in a competent scheme and we'll eek out 6 wins.

With good QB play, 7-8 wins is POSSIBLE (but unlikely). I anticipate our front 7 on defense will stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    We're Young and inexperienced at QB. The rest of the offensive guys we'll lean on have played a bit.

We were very inexperienced last year too and it was negated by a **** offensive scheme.

We COULD be torpedoed by QB and O line play this year...but I anticipate the oline will look much better in a competent scheme and we'll eek out 6 wins.

With good QB play, 7-8 wins is POSSIBLE (but unlikely). I anticipate our front 7 on defense will stink.

I don't see any way the OL torpedoes our offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.