Follow GSUFANS.com on

View Poll Results: What is your Record Prediction for 2017?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Record Prediction Poll

1. Default Re: 2017 Record Prediction Poll

CCU would have beat us last year and people think they're a pushover. They'll probably go .500 this year. The Sunbelt ain't the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post

Not only Chadwell, but a two-time Eddie Robinson award winner coaching defense (and defense wasn't JMU's problem with him at coach) and Joe Moglia running the show.

They might have one of the best coaching staffs in the G5, and that's not hyperbole.
    I saw where Chadwell's OC from charleston southern is new HC at Albany State.

Quote Originally Posted by Soweagle View Post

I saw where Chadwell's OC from charleston southern is new HC at Albany State.
    Within one year that program's staff was decimated.
    "I've seen more heat in an Easy Bake Oven, Meat!"

Carlton Stewart
    c/o 2010, CIT
    Eagle fan since 1999
    Bronze Eagle since 2011
    North Augusta, South Carolina

Default Re: 2017 Record Prediction Poll

Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    Within one year that program's staff was decimated.
    I know how they feel.
    Once won an argument with half

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I'll just have to defer to you on that.

Here's my guess -

Auburn - 0
    New Hampshire - 1
    Indiana - 0.5
    Arkansas State - 0.5
    NMSU - 1
    Umass - 1
    Troy - 0.5
    GagSt - 1
    App St - 0
    USA - 1
    ULL - 0.5
    CCU - 1

Total wins - 6-8, depending on how those swing games go. I chose 8-4 because blue goggles.

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    WE know how they feel.

FIFY
    GATA!

If GS goes 8-4 this year TS will be here until a power five program hires him away. In my opinion, he should be in line for College Football Coach of the year with 8 or more wins. The offense will have a first year starting QB, OL will be presumably learning a new scheme, they lost the offensive game changers, and the best defensive players. The offense should be better; however, TS' short history as a DC showed he could take a great defense and only slightly improve it or not screw it up (depending on how you view it). This will be a rebuilding D, something that will be new to TS since he became a DC or Head Coach. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. Only 45 days away.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    If GS goes 8-4 this year TS will be here until a power five program hires him away. In my opinion, he should be in line for College Football Coach of the year with 8 or more wins. The offense will have a first year starting QB, OL will be presumably learning a new scheme, they lost the offensive game changers, and the best defensive players. The offense should be better; however, TS' short history as a DC showed he could take a great defense and only slightly improve it or not screw it up (depending on how you view it). This will be a rebuilding D, something that will be new to TS since he became a DC or Head Coach. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. Only 45 days away.
    I agree 100%, if we go 8-4 this year with our schedule there will be dancing in the streets here in the Boro!, I find 8-4 a stretch, I'm holding my breath while hoping for a 7-5 season with bigger expectations for 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    CCU would have beat us last year and people think they're a pushover. They'll probably go .500 this year. The Sunbelt ain't the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post

Where have you people been the past few years? Our OL roster is the best it's been since 2014 from a talent and experience combo and Fields and Campbell would like a word about not being "offensive game changers". We are a QB away from being very good on offense. All the other pieces are there and proven.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.