Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Georgia Southern Reddit page...

Default Re: Georgia Southern Reddit page...

Reddit is awesome. Very few places where the G5 and the Sunbelt gets as much attention. Still P5 heavy but it is more balanced then other sites/communities. With 250,000+ subscribers in /r/CFB Ill take it.

I enjoy the /r/CFB page as well. It took a while to get used to the format, but its easy on a desktop and with my iPad I can use the Reddit app. A lot of die hard college football fans who are knowledgeable about a lot of schools and not just their own.

And everyone loves to remind UF fans that they lost to us. EVERYONE. Except maybe Michigan fans.
    2017 Official Brady Pocsik Gameday Kickoff Reminder

Arkansas State University

October 4, 2017 - 8PM EDT on ESPN2

Quote Originally Posted by Claydus View Post
    looks like someone updated it
    They did a really good job. Nice link to a youtube playlist added as well.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdoc91 View Post
    Reddit is awesome. Very few places where the G5 and the Sunbelt gets as much attention. Still P5 heavy but it is more balanced then other sites/communities. With 250,000+ subscribers in /r/CFB Ill take it.
    The cfb guys do not play favorites at all. Of course there is going to be more news in general about the P5 but the guys that actually run cfb cover the G5 as passionately and professionally as the P5. I believe they attended our media days last year. The comments on each article / topic are hilarious and rarely get to mean spirited.

I try and stay off the home page as there are to many cool articles, pics and videos and you lose an hour or two quickly. Aint got time for that...

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    The cfb guys do not play favorites at all. Of course there is going to be more news in general about the P5 but the guys that actually run cfb cover the G5 as passionately and professionally as the P5. I believe they attended our media days last year. The comments on each article / topic are hilarious and rarely get to mean spirited.

I try and stay off the home page as there are to many cool articles, pics and videos and you lose an hour or two quickly. Aint got time for that...
    I don't think they did last year but they did the year before. _Honestly is a really good mod on that page and is the "media" that attended for r/cfb. I think E22 was put off by how colorful he was. Dude wears some pretty "loud" shirts.

That community as a whole is really good though. They like to purchase bricks for stadium improvements all around the country to make the subreddit,s mark on the college football world. If we do another drive like that I'd like to get them involved to see if they'd do something. It might be worth seeing if they'd want to do a bollard assuming any are still available....it would be a unique opportunity other than just a brick but it could be a bit too much money.
    2017 Official Brady Pocsik Gameday Kickoff Reminder

Arkansas State University

October 4, 2017 - 8PM EDT on ESPN2