SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Number of tickets allocated for visiting team

Default Re: Number of tickets allocated for visiting team

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    What aren't you buying? It's 100% fact that the facilities are improving under his watch and so is the roster.

I haven't see anybody that's hyping him as some great head coach. The jury is still out on that. But you don't accumulate the talent he is and have Will Muschamp results. It's pretty much impossible.
    Kirby is going to have a big problem if all these big splashes in facilities and recruiting lead to Mark Richt results though...

2. Default Re: Number of tickets allocated for visiting team

Okay so the question of why will he transfer to Miami still stands then.
    I do not recall anyone saying he will.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Wait....what?

+1 (App & the weasel)

However, I cannot support App beating UGA before GS does, no way.

I hope Kirby drags the program down for a while before he is terminated. Prediction- Eason looks into transferring to Miami after this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cmaxwellgsu View Post
    Kirby is going to have a big problem if all these big splashes in facilities and recruiting lead to Mark Richt results though...

Well yeah, he will get fired. That doesn't change that the next coach will walk into a better situation than Kirby did though.
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Well yeah, he will get fired. That doesn't change that the next coach will walk into a better situation than Kirby did though.
    I'd argue that anytime you get the UGA job its a pretty good situation. It's easily a top 10 job in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu01 View Post
    I'd argue that anytime you get the UGA job its a pretty good situation. It's easily a top 10 job in the country.

Definitely a top 10 job.. And I never said Kirby walked into a bad situation. But there was plenty of room for improvement, which Kirby and the athletic department are doing.

It's going to take some time but UGA's 2016 roster vs their 2019 and 2020 rosters is going to be laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I really cant stand when people say things like that. When the uga ducking us story came out of Facebook of course the resident wet blanket had to chime in with "lets worry about beating GaSt first, baby steps", blah blah blah....Why not be good enough to beat both and take a huge leap. I dont get wanting to get better but just a little bit at a time.
    I'm all for getting better. It starts with coaching and administrators making the right hires. I read lots of speculation about 8-4 or 9-3 seasons based on Cook being able to improve the offense with young players while the same head coach and defensive coach are also working with unproven talent. We have one of the worst rated coaching staffs in the country. The kids are great and we had really great kids last year. #Coachingmatters

On the other hand if we could just get a big P5 to come play us at home I'll bet we could throw a football over Stone Mountain. If we wouldn't have fumbled those few times and scored touchdowns those other few we'd have been the top G5 last year-no doubt!

Scheduling dreams and chest thumping will make more sense when we're not excited about counting Savannah State as 1 of 5 wins
    Last edited by The_Eagles_Cliff; 15th July 2017 at 04:44 PM.
    JW "Cliff" Williams

First GSC game 9/1/1984
    Recruiting Class 1987
    BS 1998
    M.Ed. 2015
    Statesboro. GA

8. Default Re: Number of tickets allocated for visiting team

Wait....what?
    Great, you know how to forward a previous message, congratulations. Step two, read them.

Let's not blame CKS for all the new facility enhancements at UG. All that started because the last DC called out UG for not having the facilities they needed to compete. The embarrassed and incompetent AD knew at that point he had to quit riding it out and start doing his job for UG to raise the level of that program to the big boys.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

10. Default Re: Number of tickets allocated for visiting team

I knew Kirby Smart wasn't serious about winning when he hired Jim Chainey as his OC.