SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

  1. #11

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Your ticket gives you 18" (at least I think this is the number) of space on a bleacher, officially. The size keeps it in the confines of the space assigned to your ticket. Not a government thing.
    I am actually happy if they will start enforcing that. I bought season tickets on the home side last year and there are quite a few people who take up a ton of room.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    24,760

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU2011fan View Post
    I am actually happy if they will start enforcing that. I bought season tickets on the home side last year and there are quite a few people who take up a ton of room.
    Well, this is the South and we love us some fried chicken.

  3. #13

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU2011fan View Post
    I am actually happy if they will start enforcing that. I bought season tickets on the home side last year and there are quite a few people who take up a ton of room.
    And then act like it's no fault on their own that they take up two seats and refuse to scoot down a little to accommodate.
    "I've seen more heat in an Easy Bake Oven, Meat!"

    Carlton Stewart
    c/o 2010, CIT
    Eagle fan since 1999
    Bronze Eagle since 2011
    North Augusta, South Carolina

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    24,760

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    And then act like it's no fault on their own that they take up two seats and refuse to scoot down a little to accommodate.
    Its not so much the width of the seat as it's the width of the "scooter"(smile).

  5. #15

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    C=Pie(sic)*D

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    23,216

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU2011fan View Post
    I am actually happy if they will start enforcing that. I bought season tickets on the home side last year and there are quite a few people who take up a ton of room.
    I buy 4 tickets for myself.

    I like room


  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    41,070

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    Sorry but those huge chair backs are very annoying. Like others mentioned, it takes up 1.5 seats. Why don't we just sell them as an add on and not allow any outside cushions? The reason for the pocketless ones is people sneak in "contraband" aka alcohol.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  8. #18

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Sorry but those huge chair backs are very annoying. Like others mentioned, it takes up 1.5 seats. Why don't we just sell them as an add on and not allow any outside cushions? The reason for the pocketless ones is people sneak in "contraband" aka alcohol.
    This has nothing to do with a clear bag, but if the school sold portable stadium chair-back seats and installed them on Gameday, I would definitely consider paying extra. This would also cut down on folks taking up too much room.
    Heath Vickers
    Degree from Georgia Southern - BBA in Accounting in 2006
    Jacksonville, Florida

  9. #19

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLaw View Post
    This has nothing to do with a clear bag, but if the school sold portable stadium chair-back seats and installed them on Gameday, I would definitely consider paying extra. This would also cut down on folks taking up too much room.
    That's what they do at GT, maybe a lot of other places too, I'm not sure.
    Once won an argument with half

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I'll just have to defer to you on that.

  10. #20

    Default Re: Updates to Clear Bag Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    That's what they do at GT, maybe a lot of other places too, I'm not sure.
    Those damn things made for a miserable day for us at the last GT game...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 22nd June 2017, 10:13 AM
  2. UGA ticket policy
    By XoSHAD0WoX in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 1st July 2015, 10:21 PM
  3. Bag Policy?
    By gs_eagle4ever in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23rd October 2014, 07:26 AM
  4. Ticket Policy
    By GATAlac El Dorado in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 3rd October 2013, 08:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •