SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you?

1. Default Re: Would you?

I think we should rename Paulson the "KFC Georgia Gold Honey Mustard Barbecue Stadium"

Default Re: Would you?

The stadium needs a nickname like the Eagles Roost or something that's bigger than the official name. Many stadiums and fields have changed names over the years or become hyphenated to honor major contributors or honor coaches. This is not new territory. How much did the FOC cost? In terms of facilities cost we should be looking for a contribution of $50M or more to really swing the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by BullEagle View Post
    The stadium needs a nickname like the Eagles Roost or something that's bigger than the official name. Many stadiums and fields have changed names over the years or become hyphenated to honor major contributors or honor coaches. This is not new territory. How much did the FOC cost? In terms of facilities cost we should be looking for a contribution of $50M or more to really swing the argument.
    Our stadium already has a nickname... "the stink"... and with our performance last season, it's fitting.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Our stadium already has a nickname... "the stink"... and with our performance last season, it's fitting.
    Pike it's early. Put down the copper cup!

The art of the deal is we can name our stadium after you for 3 years. Okay fine 5 years. Okay fine 5 and a half... Anyone who says "forever" is an idiot.

Oh. Hadn't heard that. "The House That Erk Built" was the one that I remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by BullEagle View Post

Oh. Hadn't heard that. "The House That Erk Built" was the one that I remembered.
    Just talk to any App fan... and the few GState fans agree.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I understand your cynicism, but I am not going to ask them what to name the stadium, or how much it is worth.

Carry on.

I have no idea, what are G5's getting for naming rights?
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

And I need an intervention??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

Talking to gagstate and App fans? Now I get it. You know, all you have to do is ask, we can all chip in for some bail money
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.