Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to Indy?

Default Who's going to Indy?

What plans are being made: flying, driving, staying in Bloomington....is there a bus trip?
    Eagles Dare, Anytime, Anywhere!

Default Re: Who's going to Indy?

I'll be watching the game on TV. Went with Umass instead of Indy. Found a deal on a flight, found a 2 star hotel for $80. And the Falcons play on Sunday night football in Foxboro.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    I'll be watching the game on TV. Went with Umass instead of Indy. Found a deal on a flight, found a 2 star hotel for $80. And the Falcons play on Sunday night football in Foxboro.
    With that deal you could do both. . Yeah went to Boston when we played Northeastern. Prolly... won't make that one. Never been to Indianapolis/ Bloomington before. Wish they would set the game time though.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesDare View Post
    With that deal you could do both. . Yeah went to Boston when we played Northeastern. Prolly... won't make that one. Never been to Indianapolis/ Bloomington before. Wish they would set the game time though.
    Well the last time I was in Indy I was in diapers (cloth diapers before Huggies was invented) so I obviously do not recall that trip at all. One reason why I wanted to go to Indy initially, since I was in Boston just a few years ago. Probably can't get inside but I'd love to see their basketball stadium. It's one of the most iconic in college basketball.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I am going but will be staying close to family in Washington, In.

6. Default Re: Who's going to Indy?

A buddy and I will be going, I'm flying in from ATL, found flights on Southwest roundtrip total around $200 total, fly direct. My buddy will be flying in from the DC area, we are staying at a hotel out near the airport in Indy. And will make the hour trip down, I hear it takes longer on game days.

Quote Originally Posted by GS99-00 View Post
    A buddy and I will be going, I'm flying in from ATL, found flights on Southwest roundtrip total around $200 total, fly direct. My buddy will be flying in from the DC area, we are staying at a hotel out near the airport in Indy. And will make the hour trip down, I hear it takes longer on game days.
    Go Express has an airport to Bloomington shuttle that drops off at several hotels and a couple of dorms. You can reserve seats. Don't know how slammed they might be on game day though.

We are going. 4 of us in our group. See you there. Would love to know where the GSU RV people will set up, etc the day of the game so we can hang out. C'mon...announce the game time.

Was hoping this would be the season I make all 12 regular season games. Can't make UMass. But there's always next year, and I can make 12 GAMES if we make a bowl.

Bump. 3:30 game. Looks like we might be given access to an Indiana parking pass. If that's the case, I'll set up a GSU tailgate in their lot for folks to come hang out.

10. Default Re: Who's going to Indy?

My brother lives in Indy so we are driving up to visit and go to the game. Would love to meet up with some fellow Eagles!