Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Russkie Gate 2017

1. Default Re: Russkie Gate 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    When did the North Koreans or Red Chinese invade Statesboro.
    They wouldn't dare with the American legion and our American legion buds from Hinesville😋

Default Re: Russkie Gate 2017

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    In my day, a commie was a commie, was a commie!! And they all originated in the USSR!!
    I see you are not a history buff. Communist ideas started in with a Prussian-born wacko by the name of Karl Marx who never lived in any part that became the USSR. oldfart are you sure you don't have some German blood somewhere in your family tree because you do know that Prussian is just another name for a German. All the USSR did was take them wacko commie ideas from the Germans and run with them. If you want to blame some one you need to go all the way back to the root which are the Germans.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

I see you are not a history buff. Communist ideas started in with a Prussian-born wacko by the name of Karl Marx who never lived in any part that became the USSR. oldfart are you sure you don't have some German blood somewhere in your family tree because you do know that Prussian is just another name for a German. All the USSR did was take them wacko commie ideas from the Germans and run with them. If you want to blame some one you need to go all the way back to the root which are the Germans.
    Aha!! DEFLECTION. I'm not falling for your commie tricks.
    GATA!

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Aha!! DEFLECTION. I'm not falling for your commie tricks.
    So you do have a German background.
    Valley, Alabama

Valley, Alabama

I can assure you that we krauts had nothing to do with invention of communism, because if we did the era of commie rule would have a 27,000 year half-life.

Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

Quote Originally Posted by eagle#58 View Post
    I can assure you that we krauts had nothing to do with invention of communism, because if we did the era of commie rule would have a 27,000 year half-life.
    So are you the spy. The proof is in your signature.

" I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!
    EKU class of 1984 "

Looking for some pay back since EKU was not invited to join the SunBelt.
    Valley, Alabama

So now we're surrounded by Krauts and Commies? That aint right. We need to stand up for good ole 'Murica!! Build the wall around Paulson!! Build it high because E58 is a tall Kraut!
    GATA!