Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Russkie Gate 2017

Default Russkie Gate 2017

It appears someone on this board is getting information about Auburn from the Russians. I'm trying to figure who would have a connection with a Russian from Auburn, and wondering if this person could possibly be feeding them our secrets in return. It may even be a double agent or former Troy State operative. Just sayin'
    GATA!

Default Re: Russkie Gate 2017

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    It appears someone on this board is getting information about Auburn from the Russians. I'm trying to figure who would have a connection with a Russian from Auburn, and wondering if this person could possibly be feeding them our secrets in return. It may even be a double agent or former Troy State operative. Just sayin'
    So you think that someone with a Russian connection is getting information about Auburn.

Well let ValleyBoy set the record straight.............ValleyBoyJr was born in Russia but his knowledge of the game of football is about the same as that of Ms Oldfart which is very little. Any information gleamed from that Crazy Russian has to be taken with a grain of salt. In plan ENGLISH he knows jacksh!+ about the game of football, so any information from him would be useless. Now yes ValleyBoyJr did buy student season tickets this year down on the Plains but for your information oldfart, he paid for them with his own money. ValleyBoy had noting to do with the purchase of them tickets.

For the past 3 seasons you have been calling ValleyBoy a Troy spy but what good has it done Troy.........it has not helped Troy one bit.

Thank goodness the Eagles have not scheduled a football game against Mercer because if a game is scheduled you then will most likely be calling Eagle22 a Mercer spy.

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    So you think that someone with a Russian connection is getting information about Auburn.

Well let ValleyBoy set the record straight.............ValleyBoyJr was born in Russia but his knowledge of the game of football is about the same as that of Ms Oldfart which is very little. Any information gleamed from that Crazy Russian has to be taken with a grain of salt. In plan ENGLISH he knows jacksh!+ about the game of football, so any information from him would be useless. Now yes ValleyBoyJr did buy student season tickets this year down on the Plains but for your information oldfart, he paid for them with his own money. ValleyBoy had noting to do with the purchase of them tickets.

For the past 3 seasons you have been calling ValleyBoy a Troy spy but what good has it done Troy.........it has not helped Troy one bit.

Thank goodness the Eagles have not scheduled a football game against Mercer because if a game is scheduled you then will most likely be calling Eagle22 a Mercer spy.
    Well now... A hit dog hollers!! Plausible deniability(not knowing anything about football) will NOT get your Russian off the hook(two former offensive coordinators not withstanding). I'm gonna need tapes, emails, recordings and any other correspondence as I begin my investigation and subsequent statements to the media. (Come to think of it, I need to go straight to the media before I do anything else, the heck with facts.) I did note, in fact, that you were a Troy spy. How in the blue blazes do you think we beat them the last 3 years if you weren't a Troy spy??!! However, the mad Russian is another situation altogether. He may actually HELP Auburn, which concerns me greatly. His spying abilities may actually be rewarded by Auburn, unlike his father/mentor who had to pay back large sums of money to Troy, even to the point of having your beloved work there to help settle your debt. This is a dire and grievous situation indeed.
    Last edited by oldfart; 17th July 2017 at 03:06 PM.
    GATA!

Well now... A hit dog hollers!! Plausible deniability(not knowing anything about football) will NOT get your Russian off the hook(two former offensive coordinators not withstanding). I'm gonna need tapes, emails, recordings and any other correspondence as I begin my investigation and subsequent statements to the media. (Come to think of it, I need to go straight to the media before I do anything else, the heck with facts.) I did note, in fact, that you were a Troy spy. How in the blue blazes do you think we beat them the last 3 years if you weren't a Troy spy??!! However, the mad Russian is another situation altogether. He may actually HELP Auburn, which concerns me greatly. His spying abilities may actually be rewarded by Auburn, unlike his father/mentor who had to pay back large sums of money to Troy, even to the point of having your beloved work there to help settle your debt. This is a dire and grievous situation indeed.
    ValleyBoy never had to carry any student debt while a student of Troy but that is not the case with the Russian being a student down on the Plains. Just keep going deeper in debt on them students loans for that there Russian.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Whoa, whoa, whoa, you two.....you're going about this "spy" business all wrong. Your first mistake was not hiring the SwampEagle, consultant extraordinaire, to analyze your situation and make grossly obvious advice and improperly use "buzz" words to sound more professional.

First, we must be proactive and assign the "spy" a name. For starters, let's use Ivan, mostly because it's easy, been successfully repetitive, and Danislav is too hard to recognize as a name.

Now, Valley has denied any relation to said spy. Let's synergystically agree that his proximity to said institution is too obvious. We must look for a more sinister, less obvious candidate. If you two buy in and put your own skin in the game I believe you can find a more suitable suspect.

Next, let's set up some core values to reflect our anti-espionage organization in a positive light .

I'll start:

Core Value 1. Integrity. Everyone likes integrity. Especially spies. Who can trust a spy who doesn't have integrity? What about double agents? Can you trust them? Do they have integrity. We must adopt Integrity as a staple in our forward thinking organization.

Now...you try....we need a list of at least six Core Values

Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, you two.....you're going about this "spy" business all wrong. Your first mistake was not hiring the SwampEagle, consultant extraordinaire, to analyze your situation and make grossly obvious advice and improperly use "buzz" words to sound more professional.

First, we must be proactive and assign the "spy" a name. For starters, let's use Ivan, mostly because it's easy, been successfully repetitive, and Danislav is too hard to recognize as a name.

Now, Valley has denied any relation to said spy. Let's synergystically agree that his proximity to said institution is too obvious. We must look for a more sinister, less obvious candidate. If you two buy in and put your own skin in the game I believe you can find a more suitable suspect.

Next, let's set up some core values to reflect our anti-espionage organization in a positive light .

I'll start:

Core Value 1. Integrity. Everyone likes integrity. Especially spies. Who can trust a spy who doesn't have integrity? What about double agents? Can you trust them? Do they have integrity. We must adopt Integrity as a staple in our forward thinking organization.

Now I'm offended and I feel Victimized.
    Last edited by oldfart; 18th July 2017 at 05:05 AM.
    GATA!

I'll start:

Don't you get the picture Swampy...........ValleyBoy has NO money for consultant fees due to the fact that ValleyBoy is sending all of his money to Auburn for ValleyBoyJr education. Money does not grow on trees in Chambers County Alabama.
    Valley, Alabama

Now I'm offended and I feel Victimized.
    So why are you letting Swampy offended and Victimized you.
    Valley, Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Don't you get the picture Swampy...........ValleyBoy has NO money for consultant fees due to the fact that ValleyBoy is sending all of his money to Auburn for ValleyBoyJr education. Money does not grow on trees in Chambers County Alabama.
    The SwampEagle typically only accepts cash....but for you, Valley, my friend, the SwampEagle will accept payment in the form of worldly goods. A good used O/U, Browning Citori or Franchi Invecta L would suffice. Got a GP 100, SS, 6" barrel? I could accept that. Other valuables will be considered upon description.

Now, as you for you, OF....neither "offended" nor "victimized" are considered buzz words. Poor start for you, my friend. Remember the objective - exposing Ivan. Especially if he turns out to be a she and one of them Russian model blondes with the killer curves and loose morals.....

But....before we can move on, you must work on those Core Values. You'd never make it on any decent BoD without the ability to master buzz words. To earn my fee and get a bit closer to any good shotgun (rifle, revolver, etc) that Valley might own, I'll give you a couple more Core Values. Try these on for size.

Teamwork. Everybody loves to acknowledge teamwork without ever really having to work on a team and deal with all the different personalities and idiosyncrasies of the individuals involved. If you can encourage teamwork without ever having personally performed it, you're well on your way to becoming a first rate leader.

Innovation. No one really knows what this means, but it sounds great when spouted out at a high-level meeting of over-achieving goal-oriented professionals. Make sure you're wearing that blue shirt with the white collar when you use this one.

Okay, now, OF, try again.....and think about how much sweet your collar of that vixen spy Ivan will be.....

The SwampEagle typically only accepts cash....but for you, Valley, my friend, the SwampEagle will accept payment in the form of worldly goods. A good used O/U, Browning Citori or Franchi Invecta L would suffice. Got a GP 100, SS, 6" barrel? I could accept that. Other valuables will be considered upon description.

Now, as you for you, OF....neither "offended" nor "victimized" are considered buzz words. Poor start for you, my friend. Remember the objective - exposing Ivan. Especially if he turns out to be a she and one of them Russian model blondes with the killer curves and loose morals.....

But....before we can move on, you must work on those Core Values. You'd never make it on any decent BoD without the ability to master buzz words. To earn my fee and get a bit closer to any good shotgun (rifle, revolver, etc) that Valley might own, I'll give you a couple more Core Values. Try these on for size.

Teamwork. Everybody loves to acknowledge teamwork without ever really having to work on a team and deal with all the different personalities and idiosyncrasies of the individuals involved. If you can encourage teamwork without ever having personally performed it, you're well on your way to becoming a first rate leader.

Innovation. No one really knows what this means, but it sounds great when spouted out at a high-level meeting of over-achieving goal-oriented professionals. Make sure you're wearing that blue shirt with the white collar when you use this one.

Okay, now, OF, try again.....and think about how much sweet your collar of that vixen spy Ivan will be.....
    Well since VB is going to be paying you with different goods, what happens if he doesn't have the particular goods you have suggested for payment? Maybe he needs to discuss the Fungibility aspects of any future payment arrangements before agreeing to your terms. What if these items have certain Intrinsic Value , how do you account for that?
    That said, the Russians are after us and all you can do is jack around with buzz words?? WTH??
    I need help here, a Mind Share if you will, that will enable us to Think Outside The Box and concoct a Survival Strategy so we have a plan to deal with this New Normal. I can't do all of the Heavy Lifting by myself! At The End Of The Day, we need to Break Through The Clutter and Reach Out to VB and explain the End Game to him should he or his Russkie continue to Push The Envelope . It'll be a Win-Win for all of us.
    Last edited by oldfart; 18th July 2017 at 09:32 AM.
    GATA!