SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Fest

Default Fan Fest

Just saw that Fan Fest will be held on Friday, August 4. Gates open at 5:00 p.m. Scrimmage 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. I guess they don't expect any of the out-of-towners to make this event.

Default Re: Fan Fest

Fall Camp Schedule and Fan Fest dates

The event is being held in conjunction with the team's first scrimmage. Although it is usually on a Saturday, the team is not practicing that day, thus the event will be on Friday night to combine it with a practice and to have it in miler weather conditions.
    That's fine and all - let them have the off-Saturday off - but why not have it on one of the two Saturdays with practices already scheduled?

Also, I notice we're also doing a second fan fest at Armstrong August 18th. Interesting.
    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

http://gseagles.com/news/2017/7/21/f...announced.aspx

SAVANNAH PRACTICE AND SCRIMMAGE
    Georgia Southern will take a practice on the road as it heads to Savannah for its third and final scrimmage. The Eagles will head east on I-16 and will practice on the campus of Armstrong State University on Friday, Aug. 18 from 6-8 PM. Following the completion of the scrimmage, the team will hold a fan fest with autographs, inflatables, entertainment and much more. More details will be made available as the event gets closer.

Quote Originally Posted by SeEagle View Post
    Just saw that Fan Fest will be held on Friday, August 4. Gates open at 5:00 p.m. Scrimmage 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. I guess they don't expect any of the out-of-towners to make this event.
    Well, I choose to pick up my tickets at Fan fest I think. Wasn't that the option? I figured it would give me a good excuse to head down for a weekend. But there's no way I could make it in time. Would have been nice to know that they were going to move it from Saturday before I choose that option. I guess now it's a 4 hour round trip just to pick up tickets as I won't be able to enjoy the "fest".

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    Well, I choose to pick up my tickets at Fan fest I think. Wasn't that the option? I figured it would give me a good excuse to head down for a weekend. But there's no way I could make it in time. Would have been nice to know that they were going to move it from Saturday before I choose that option. I guess now it's a 4 hour round trip just to pick up tickets as I won't be able to enjoy the "fest".
    Did not even look at the calendar, assumed it was a Saturday. Guess they are trying to get the students involved more. I had planned coming down as well. Got any friends going? They can pick up the tickets for you.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeEagle View Post
    This out of towner plans to be there.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

We are driving down but will miss the scrimmage. We will pickup our tickets and let 6 year old play some and meet the girls soccer team.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitt View Post
    We are driving down but will miss the scrimmage. We will pickup our tickets and let 6 year old play some and meet the girls soccer team.

http://bulldogblues.webs.com/
    What is your link about and why is it "frozen"?

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    What is your link about and why is it "frozen"?
    "Let it go.."
    GATA!

It'll be interesting to see how many show in Savannah on 8/18. It's hard to move around Savannah at 5.
    JW "Cliff" Williams

First GSC game 9/1/1984
    Recruiting Class 1987
    BS 1998
    M.Ed. 2015
    Statesboro. GA