Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117

Thread: Fan Fest

  1. #21

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    Will there be a pep band, cheerleaders, GUS, etc.?
    http://www.gseagles.com/news/2017/7/...-fan-fest.aspx
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  2. #22

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    Rain due in after the event. Should be overcast and muggy. YAY!
    GATA!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    yep
    My granddaughter will be pleased. 😊

  4. #24

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Rain due in after the event. Should be overcast and muggy. YAY!
    Looking like 85% chance of rain between 6 and 8. Not looking like ideal conditions. Wonder how many folks the weather will keep away.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    29,897

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    Quote Originally Posted by ctowneagle View Post
    Looking like 85% chance of rain between 6 and 8. Not looking like ideal conditions. Wonder how many folks the weather will keep away.

    It's not so much the rain I'm worried about as the lightening. I'll make the drive and sit under the covered seats if it's raining. That's no big deal. But if I drive over an hour one way and nothing happens because of lighting that would inhale vigorously.
    Last edited by half-n-half; 4th August 2017 at 12:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    I'm in the same boat.

    Will they reschedule if they have to cancel due to lightning?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    29,897

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    I know they want to have this thing tonight, but is it really smart to play a full contact scrimmage in the rain? I really don't know if wet turf increases the chances for injury. Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I know they want to have this thing tonight, but is it really smart to play a full contact scrimmage in the rain? I really don't know if wet turf increases the chances for injury. Just a thought.
    Yeah those were my thoughts as well. I will definitely make the drive and like you sit under the covered seats if it is raining, but not sure that it is the smartest thing to risk injury this early in camp. Will be pretty upset if I drive over and nothing happens due to weather.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I know they want to have this thing tonight, but is it really smart to play a full contact scrimmage in the rain? I really don't know if wet turf increases the chances for injury. Just a thought.
    Agreed...

    Secretly I'm hoping they cancel it and reschedule for tomorrow, or another weekend. I do like the idea of it being in the evening, but on a weekday, that's really a stretch for the family.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    29,897

    Default Re: Fan Fest

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunguy05 View Post
    Agreed...

    Secretly I'm hoping they cancel it and reschedule for tomorrow, or another weekend. I do like the idea of it being in the evening, but on a weekday, that's really a stretch for the family.

    The problem with that is it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. If it wasn't then it should have definitely been rescheduled by now.

    Honestly the fan fest part should have been cancelled already and the team should be scrimmaging right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Similar Threads

  1. Fan Fest
    By Swainsboroeagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th April 2017, 06:19 PM
  2. Video - New Eagles Nest - Scrimmage, Fan Fest, Day One
    By BullochHLN in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20th August 2016, 08:56 AM
  3. Roll call for saturday's Eagle Fan Fest
    By 81AUGUSTAEAGLE in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 15th August 2015, 07:20 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 4th August 2014, 11:02 AM
  5. ROLL CALL FOR MEET THE BASKETBALL EAGLES AND FAN FEST
    By EagleInfo in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16th October 2009, 05:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •