SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ticket Office Issues.....

1. Default Ticket Office Issues.....

I have had the office call and say I owed more money than I was originally charged, both this season and last.

I am wondering whether this is an issue anyone else is having.

The way it keeps happening seems really fishy. They can't explain why I wasn't shown the real total when I originally purchased the season tickets.

Anyone else seeing this sort of thing?

Default Re: Ticket Office Issues.....

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I have had the office call and say I owed more money than I was originally charged, both this season and last.

I am wondering whether this is an issue anyone else is having.

The way it keeps happening seems really fishy. They can't explain why I wasn't shown the real total when I originally purchased the season tickets.

Anyone else seeing this sort of thing?
    Nope. Good luck collecting additional money on last season... If anything, you're due a big refund
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

3. Default Re: Ticket Office Issues.....

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Nope. Good luck collecting additional money on last season... If anything, you're due a big refund

Haha!

Definitely.

They claim that something was hosed up in their old system, but it sure seems fishy. I hate getting hit for another charge after I already thought I was paid in full.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Haha!

Definitely.

They claim that something was hosed up in their old system, but it sure seems fishy. I hate getting hit for another charge after I already thought I was paid in full.
    ...if you hadn't paid in full for last season, then you wouldn't have received your tickets. You're right to feel suspicious about that. I would as well. Show them bank statements/copies of checks proving you paid in full.
    Cameron Smith
    GS Student 2007-2011
    GS Fanatic 2007-the end of time

Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    ...if you hadn't paid in full for last season, then you wouldn't have received your tickets. You're right to feel suspicious about that. I would as well. Show them bank statements/copies of checks proving you paid in full.
    This is your best route, it will prove payments with your bank or credit card statements.

Always download a PDF of your statements and also back it up online like Google Drive or any of the storage sites like dropbox or onedrive. It's the best way to CYA.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

6. Default Re: Ticket Office Issues.....

It's not quite like that.

Im just saying they pulled the same thing last season, not that they are asking for more money from 2016 now.

its very odd. I can't understand how come the system would let me check out and accept payment if the price wasn't paid in full.

last year was a little different. The system let me buy tickets without the donation, and they wanted the donation later-to get the tickets. Seems pretty bait and switchy to me.

7. Default Re: Ticket Office Issues.....

Should be an easy issue to resolve. Check your credit card/bank statements and find where you paid them for the 2017 tickets. If you paid everything that was needed including the donation (assuming you bought tickets where it was required) then it is done. If for some reason the ticketing system let you pay for the tickets, but did not require the donation to be paid at that point, then you may still owe the donation. I may be mistaken, but I think you had the option of paying the donation at the time you got the tickets, but also could pay it over a period of months due sometime in July. I recall seeing it go through as two separate charges (tickets and donation) so that would make sense. Maybe the new ticketing site will be clearer than the old one.
    Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

As I read this, I decided to go check my account and everything looks good.

I've had a couple issues with the monthly payments being correctly charged - they seemed to have trouble nailing down the amounts, but we got it all squared away by 6/30.

However - and I'm certain others received this call so I'm surprised nothing has been said....

I received an unsolicited call asking me to provide a credit card number for the new ticketing system. I missed the call, so I knew I was talking to the right person when I called back. But if I'd answered the call, as I'm sure many did, then I'd have been providing my number to someone whose identity could not be verified.

Anyone else find that way of handling it odd?
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Funny that Kay ran the whole operation nearly on her own and there was never a problem.

The average age over there is around 21 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    Funny that Kay ran the whole operation nearly on her own and there was never a problem.

The average age over there is around 21 I think.
    There have been a lot of changes since then, and it keeps changing. When Kay was around, so was the ticketing system.

Yes I received the call, but I recognized the number and knew it was GS calling.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"