SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: New Hampshire

  1. #1

    Default New Hampshire

    Don't want to look much past Auburn at this point but we better be ready to play our best against a solid UNH team. UNH made it to the FCS playoffs last year and got beat by JMU in second round. Watched some limited film on them and they are a sound team...no push over. Any thoughts?

  2. #2

    Default Re: New Hampshire

    Yes, if we play like last year we are in trouble...I think we can out athlete them like we did Sav St. if nothing else.

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  3. #3

    Default Re: New Hampshire

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Yes, if we play like last year we are in trouble...I think we can out athlete them like we did Sav St. if nothing else.
    Except they're way better than Sav. St. Let's just say I bought a new pitch fork on Prime Day.

  4. Default Re: New Hampshire

    I feel we can't manhandle any FCS team not named NDSU, JMU, or JSU then we have serious problems.

    Although I also seem to remember when everyone was scared to play the Citadel in 2015 after they were coming off a playoff run and they had beaten us just two seasons before and we murdered them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    23,541

    Default Re: New Hampshire

    A well coached team with our level of talent should have no issue with UNH.


  6. #6

    Default Re: New Hampshire

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    I feel we can't manhandle any FCS team not named NDSU, JMU, or JSU then we have serious problems.

    Although I also seem to remember when everyone was scared to play the Citadel in 2015 after they were coming off a playoff run and they had beaten us just two seasons before and we murdered them.
    Same Citadel team beat a bad SEC team later that year. Similar to how we beat a bad SEC team in 2013.

    Everyone was right to be worried. We just played a great game that day.

    UNH could probably beat GA State and we can't. That's all I'm saying.

  7. Default Re: New Hampshire

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Same Citadel team beat a bad SEC team later that year. Similar to how we beat a bad SEC team in 2013.

    Everyone was right to be worried. We just played a great game that day.

    UNH could probably beat GA State and we can't. That's all I'm saying.
    We'll be just fine. It's not going to be a Savannah st blowout score but we'll get a convincing win.

  8. #8

    Default Re: New Hampshire

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    A well coached team with our level of talent should have no issue with UNH.

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  9. #9

    Default Re: New Hampshire

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    23,541

    Default Re: New Hampshire

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Phrased it that way intentionally.

    We'll know a lot about our team after this game. We struggle......it's going to be a long year.


Similar Threads

  1. New Hampshire vs Delaware game moved to 2 am...
    By Rad in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 9th December 2010, 04:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •