SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

  1. #1

    Default Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

    http://www.forgotten5.com/2017/07/27...review-part-i/

    I got picked up as the Georgia Southern beat writer for Forgotten5.com this week. This is part I of my three part preview covering the offense. Complete with a depth chart.
    Last edited by ditka4prez; 28th July 2017 at 03:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    23,203

    Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I



  3. #3

    Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

    There we go.

  4. Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

    Very biased opinion here but JW Kennedy has the potential to steal some playtime from Myles. Bigger, faster, stronger....and he doesn't muff punts. Love Myles, great kid, Kennedy is better imo...as a freshman

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    23,203

    Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictineEagle View Post
    Very biased opinion here but JW Kennedy has the potential to steal some playtime from Myles. Bigger, faster, stronger....and he doesn't muff punts. Love Myles, great kid, Kennedy is better imo...as a freshman
    Are you implying Myles muffed a punt? I'm not sure I recall that.


  6. #6

    Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by BenedictineEagle View Post
    Very biased opinion here but JW Kennedy has the potential to steal some playtime from Myles. Bigger, faster, stronger....and he doesn't muff punts. Love Myles, great kid, Kennedy is better imo...as a freshman
    Maybe later, but saying he'll be better as a freshman is quite bold. Campbell is 4-inches shorter and weighs the same.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by ditka4prez View Post
    http://www.forgotten5.com/2017/07/27...review-part-i/

    I got picked up as the Georgia Southern beat writer for Forgotten5.com this week. This is part I of my three part preview covering the offense. Complete with a depth chart.
    Is this his depth chart or is this official? I didn't know we moved Culbreth to center. If he can play center, it's a pretty solid group.


    OL
    T: Tommy Boynton, Lawrence Edwards
    G: Ryan Northrup, Jakob Cooper
    C: Jeremiah Culbreth, Christian Williams
    G: Curtis Rainey, Jake Edwards
    T: Drew Wilson, Tristan Hill

  8. #8

    Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by chriswhite71 View Post
    Is this his depth chart or is this official? I didn't know we moved Culbreth to center. If he can play center, it's a pretty solid group.


    OL
    T: Tommy Boynton, Lawrence Edwards
    G: Ryan Northrup, Jakob Cooper
    C: Jeremiah Culbreth, Christian Williams
    G: Curtis Rainey, Jake Edwards
    T: Drew Wilson, Tristan Hill
    Not official just a rough estimate. The Culbreth thing is confirmed though. People say he's slendered down.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

    Is Culbreth confirmed? Someone said elsewhere that Rainey is still playing C.

    In Josh's EN footage, some of which is from spring, Culbreth was still at RG. It was practice footage, not the spring game.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

    I got it off of athlon. No idea how glued in their guy was.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th November 2016, 08:08 PM
  2. Forgotten5.com
    By AUgradGSUgradstudent in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 24th August 2016, 02:59 PM
  3. GSU Season Preview on WTOC
    By Dave. in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 31st August 2009, 12:36 PM
  4. Georgia Southern Season Preview on TV TONIGHT
    By Joseph in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th August 2009, 03:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •