Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictineEagle View Post
    Big frank did...but you are right I did mix the two up.But Kennedy is better than Myles, whether he starts over him, well he better be a lot better since he is a freshman...but he's better imo. Just watch the way he runs, smooth as butter. One cut, one juke, he's gone....and his hands are 100

He's not better. Stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictineEagle View Post
    Big frank did...but you are right I did mix the two up.But Kennedy is better than Myles, whether he starts over him, well he better be a lot better since he is a freshman...but he's better imo. Just watch the way he runs, smooth as butter. One cut, one juke, he's gone....and his hands are 100
    He may end up being better but he's not better right now.

I love Campbell, but some of you are acting like he's one of our all time greats. Guy barely saw the field until last year.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    I love Campbell, but some of you are acting like he's one of our all time greats. Guy barely saw the field until last year.

Nope. Just acting like a very talented and proven 5th year senior isn't going to be overtaken by a true freshman.
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Nope. Just acting like a very talented and proven 5th year senior isn't going to be overtaken by a true freshman.
    Never happened before in the history of the game. DiMaggio like streak intact.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Never happened before in the history of the game. DiMaggio like streak intact.

I also wouldn't put a ton of stock into Fritz's staff's judgment of wide receivers. Monte Crockett didn't see the field until last year either and he is/was in an NFL camp. Hell, he wasn't even going to play last year if Fritz was still here.

7. Default Re: Forgotten5.com Season Preview Part I

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    He's not better. Stop.
    I wouldn't dismiss it so quick.

Myles is definitely more proven, more experienced, and a good player. But Kennedy COULD be better.

Ramsby had all of those same advantages over Wesley Fields in 2015, but by 3-4 games into the season, many of us thought Fields was the #2 back behind Breida with a few suggesting he might be our best all around back.

I'm not saying I KNOW Kennedy is better...but I'll wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I wouldn't dismiss it so quick.

Myles is definitely more proven, more experienced, and a good player. But Kennedy COULD be better.

Ramsby had all of those same advantages over Wesley Fields in 2015, but by 3-4 games into the season, many of us thought Fields was the #2 back behind Breida with a few suggesting he might be our best all around back.

I'm not saying I KNOW Kennedy is better...but I'll wait and see.

That was also freshman vs sophomore. I think Kennedy is going to be very good and can help us win games this year. And at this point in his career he's better than Campbell was as a freshman. When it's all said and done I'm definitely betting on Kennedy having the better career. Right now he's not better though.

Kennedy liked awesome in high school last year but I'm pretty sure the RJr Myles Campbell would have as well.

Now what could help Kennedy get on the field over Campbell in certain situations is his hands.
    Last edited by half-n-half; 6th August 2017 at 10:06 AM.