Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 102

Thread: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    22,176

    Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    It's too early to say that, but IMO Cook is a better fit for us. And he's not a douche like Chadwell.
    Yea definitely all based on paper right now, we'll see what happens.


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    22,176

    Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    All the comparison is moot. We should have hired Mike Houston but maybe that's off-topic.
    Can't disagree with this.


  3. #23

    Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    Chadwell is a better coach than Mike Houston. Winning at CSU is near impossible.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  4. #24

    Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    All the comparison is moot. We should have hired Mike Houston but maybe that's off-topic.
    You are correct sir.
    But I would still take Chadwell over Summers.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    I would say Summers has 2 seasons to prove you right or wrong. I personally hope he proves you all wrong and we get back to some winning football. I will say this, we are no longer in FCS so we are playing teams just as committed to winning as we are. I think the SunBelt is rising like a meteor in G5 FB and I am proud to say we are in the same league as these teams. I will take App, Ark St, ULL, Troy and be proud of these conference mates and I know they are programs poised to make serious noise on a national landscape. I'll take App or Ark State as the team most likely to play on New Year's Day from our league. I think 2018 is our year but will certainly hope for a glimmer of success this year. #GATA

  6. Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    I also think Cook is a better option that we just lucked into. Doesn't change the fact that we could have controlled our destiny better by just hiring Chadwell last year. He IS a bit douchey though (Chadwell)...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    40,603

    Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I also think Cook is a better option that we just lucked into. Doesn't change the fact that we could have controlled our destiny better by just hiring Chadwell last year. He IS a bit douchey though (Chadwell)...
    PJ is a major douche, Saban is a bigger douche. But no one complains when you win as much as Saban, don't know why Tech fans are so upset. He's like the 3rd best coach they've ever had.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  8. Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    I would say Summers has 2 seasons to prove you right or wrong. I personally hope he proves you all wrong and we get back to some winning football. I will say this, we are no longer in FCS so we are playing teams just as committed to winning as we are. I think the SunBelt is rising like a meteor in G5 FB and I am proud to say we are in the same league as these teams. I will take App, Ark St, ULL, Troy and be proud of these conference mates and I know they are programs poised to make serious noise on a national landscape. I'll take App or Ark State as the team most likely to play on New Year's Day from our league. I think 2018 is our year but will certainly hope for a glimmer of success this year. #GATA
    IMO winning would definitely make him more tolerable, but it does not automatically change my current opinion of CTS as a HC. We made some necessary changes to the offense, changes that will undoubtedly translate into wins. However, when/if that happens I will probably not default to praising CTS. I am not saying I would not give credit where credit is due, but from what I observed a year ago, he has a lot of work to do on his leadership skills.

    If I had to bet, I would say GS will be in a New Year Days bowl before StAte. IMO StAte is an overrated program in a weak conference

  9. Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    The better question is will we have a defense that can play against a well coached option team?

    Also, does this now mean that Coastal inherits some sanctions from Chadwell's time at CSU?
    I don't see how we wouldn't since our defense plays against one every day in practice

  10. #30

    Default Re: Chadwell to replace Moglia at Coastal Carolina

    I didn't know Chadwell was a douche.
    Is his doucheyness well documented?

Similar Threads

  1. Chadwell to Coastal Carolina
    By EagleAlum11 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 9th January 2017, 01:38 PM
  2. Coastal Carolina
    By SOARINGEAGLE in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20th November 2010, 08:45 PM
  3. Coastal Carolina-who is going
    By SunBeltNightmare in forum Tailgate, Travel and Meeting Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 17th September 2010, 10:40 PM
  4. Coastal Carolina
    By eaglechamp in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 16th December 2009, 08:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •