Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

  1. Default The Flight Season 2 Episode 1



  2. #2

    Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

    Just when you thought GATAlifestyle may have lost its touch, they come out with this. Not a lot of juicy stuff for fans, but this thing IMO could make a good impression on recruits showing how our players live and practice.
    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

    Be your own biggest fan and your own harshest critic.

  3. Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Just when you thought GATAlifestyle may have lost its touch, they come out with this. Not a lot of juicy stuff for fans, but this thing IMO could make a good impression on recruits showing how our players live and practice.
    +1

    I just wish these were 30 min episodes!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Crawford, GA
    Posts
    2,795

    Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Just when you thought GATAlifestyle may have lost its touch, they come out with this. Not a lot of juicy stuff for fans, but this thing IMO could make a good impression on recruits showing how our players live and practice.
    This. And some of those plays look good. Did I see a shovel option or did the pitch man get in front?

  5. #5

    Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleTrump View Post
    This. And some of those plays look good. Did I see a shovel option or did the pitch man get in front?
    I think that was planned

    I noticed a bunch of "pitches" are actually short forward passes in practice
    whether or not that's planned I can't tell you, but the lack of coaching comments when this happens would indicate that it is planned.
    Horace Deal, OD
    Eagle Booster
    Mercer Alumni
    Adopted Eagle since '85
    GSAthletics Eye Doc since 2000

  6. #6

    Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

    Obe is built a lot like BJ Johnson right now.
    Sean Payne
    Class of 2008 | Graphic Design
    Statesboro, GA

  7. #7

    Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    I think that was planned

    I noticed a bunch of "pitches" are actually short forward passes in practice
    whether or not that's planned I can't tell you, but the lack of coaching comments when this happens would indicate that it is planned.
    Yep. Benefit of the forward pitch is twofold. Allows the runner to keep stride when receiving the ball and if it's dropped its an incomplete pass instead of a fumble.
    A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as moving the quarterback five yards behind the center and actually throwing the ball on occasion.

  8. #8

    Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

    Who were the 2 receivers out with Shai in the earlier part of the episode? Was 1 of them Anderson?

  9. #9

    Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Just when you thought GATAlifestyle may have lost its touch, they come out with this. Not a lot of juicy stuff for fans, but this thing IMO could make a good impression on recruits showing how our players live and practice.
    +100

  10. #10

    Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU2011fan View Post
    Who were the 2 receivers out with Shai in the earlier part of the episode? Was 1 of them Anderson?
    Obe Fortune (the bigger one)
    Darion Anderson (aka D1)
    Sean Payne
    Class of 2008 | Graphic Design
    Statesboro, GA

Similar Threads

  1. GATAcast, Episode 1
    By CC Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19th September 2016, 12:53 PM
  2. The Flight: Episode 1
    By ditka4prez in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12th August 2016, 09:27 PM
  3. Eagle Have Taken Flight
    By jody in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19th December 2015, 12:47 PM
  4. Episode 13: Motte Seasoning
    By aristocracker in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st March 2014, 12:25 AM
  5. Questions for next "Ask TK" episode (11/26)
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10th December 2013, 10:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •