Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

1. Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    I mean it was ok. It didn't get decent until the last half. The first half was boring as hell.
    Did it get better? I didn't make it past the first 5 minutes of mindless banter. It looks like a quality production and I accept that I am not in the intended age group any more so I turned it off. I thought last years was better but that's just me.

2. Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

Last year's was better?

Yikes. I thought it was bad.

Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

Just saw that episode 2 was put out. There are a ton of pass highlights in this video. I hope it's actually an indication of improved passing ability and not just super cutting together the 3 or 4 good catches out of 30 attempts.
    OAS AAS LLS

5. Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

I realize a lot of editing in involved in these videos, but wow, does CTS ever talk about X's & O's and actual football? lol I feel like every video I have seen of him he just talking about "be disciplined," "take their heart," "gain the confidence in what we are doing," "hold our standard high" and other motivational gibberish. Maybe the times have just changed that much since I was on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I realize a lot of editing in involved in these videos, but wow, does CTS ever talk about X's & O's and actual football? lol I feel like every video I have seen of him he just talking about "be disciplined," "take their heart," "gain the confidence in what we are doing," "hold our standard high" and other motivational gibberish. Maybe the times have just changed that much since I was on the field.
    Or he doesn't OK any of that talk being released to the public.

7. Default Re: The Flight Season 2 Episode 1

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    I would have thought that if the other coaches were talking about more technical stuff in Episode 1.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me since he doesn't like releasing other seemingly small bits of info like a realistic depth chart.

Complete opposite from Fritz who welcomed discussion of the "Xs and Os".

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    That is what I thought when I watched Last Chance U. The head coach never said anything X's and O's. He just yelled at them to play better and harder.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle27 View Post
    That is what I thought when I watched Last Chance U. The head coach never said anything X's and O's. He just yelled at them to play better and harder.
    Because the brains of that team are in the OC (who is no longer in that role). Buddy is just a figurehead.