SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Forgotten5.com Position Battles in Camp So Far

Default Forgotten5.com Position Battles in Camp So Far

http://wp.me/p7NRrw-2kG

A look at training camp three weeks in. Hope you enjoy.

2. Default Re: Forgotten5.com Position Battles in Camp So Far

Great write up! Thank you

Default Re: Forgotten5.com Position Battles in Camp So Far

[Secondary – Probably our best unit and among the best in the conference. Monquavion Brinson, Jessie Liptrot, Kindle Vildor, and Christian Matthew are four solid corners that will come in handy against spread offenses. Moon and Bowdry are solid at safety, and RJ Murray has emerged as a favorite at nickelback. Sean Freeman will compete for playing time at several spots in the defensive backfield.]

Hopefully. I'm still not sure this staff knows anything more about a nickleback other than that it is a ****ty band. All those DB's are going to get a great look at the LB's trying to cover 4 and 5 wide sets from the sideline.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

I will say though great write up and it matches everything I saw on Friday.

I also think Hunt is definitely a DT. He probably was going to play there nomatter what this year but with Phillips getting hurt we have no choice.
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    [Secondary – Probably our best unit and among the best in the conference. Monquavion Brinson, Jessie Liptrot, Kindle Vildor, and Christian Matthew are four solid corners that will come in handy against spread offenses. Moon and Bowdry are solid at safety, and RJ Murray has emerged as a favorite at nickelback. Sean Freeman will compete for playing time at several spots in the defensive backfield.]

Hopefully. I'm still not sure this staff knows anything more about a nickleback other than that it is a ****ty band. All those DB's are going to get a great look at the LB's trying to cover 4 and 5 wide sets from the sideline.
    Is it really the use of the nickelback in general, or just against offenses like Tech's and App's?
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Is it really the use of the nickelback in general, or just against offenses like Tech's and App's?

What do you mean?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...H6&sh=dde1cd27

There are some GS haters on the Reddit thread I posted. Luckily they were downvoted pretty heavily.