SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

Default Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

So, an hour and 15 minutes before toe meets leather in Auburn, App and UGA will be underway.
    I think App has a legit chance to hang cloase in this one and would love to see the upset.

Who else 1. Thinks they have a shot and 2. Will pull for our most hated rivals against the Forces of Darkness from the North?
    "Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Sir Winston Churchill

2. Default Re: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

Quote Originally Posted by superbird View Post
    So, an hour and 15 minutes before toe meets leather in Auburn, App and UGA will be underway.
    I think App has a legit chance to hang cloase in this one and would love to see the upset.
    App will get bulldog do do all over their goat. And I don't like UGA or appsxxxxt. Long live Georgia Southern.

Default Re: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

I think they do have a shot. Just as much or more of a shot than we had. And as much as I would absolutely hate for those goat lovers to beat them before we could, I will pull for sun belt over any other conference. Especially a power 5.

I was pulling for App to get the upset vs Tennessee last year until I realized there's no way in hell i want them to get a signature win against an SEC team before we do (as an fbs team). Throw in the fact that it is our in-state rival this year (who i want US to beat first) and there is no way i can pull for the mountaineers. I hate the dwags as much or more than the next guy, but if my main preference, a giant meteor taking out the stadium and both teams doesnt happen, I'll have to prefer a uga mudstomping this year.
    Once won an argument with half

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I'll just have to defer to you on that.

1. No shot.
    2. Not in a million years. I root for Appy and Gag St to lose every game.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

ABAC North 24
    crApp 13

UGA fans will be calling for Jim Chaney's head.
    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

7. Default Re: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

I cheer for the meteor.

Quote Originally Posted by blueisbetterthanpurple View Post
    I cheer for the meteor.
    😀😀😀

9. Default Re: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

1. IMO App has no shot.

2. I would just lose it... if they beat UGA (or GT) before GS.

10. Default Re: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

I want the dwags to **** smack those Appholes so bad that it throws off the entire rest of their season.