Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

Default Re: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    You can't spell Guam without UGA!
    Now that's funny. I don't care who you are. 😂

2. Default Re: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Who cares if its one or 20 points it will likely keep App out of the top 25 and they will have an additional loss and there is no guarantee thUGA will ever play us again. Saban light might follow his daddy's philosophy of not playing instate G5 schools.
    IMO that just makes an App victory over UGA even more unbearable.

Nukes and meteors? Can we root for something less devastating? I live up here...

I want thUGA to win a 9-7 type game with both offenses and both QBs looking like crap. Too close for the leg humpers fans and a loss for the Goat humpers, we upset the Plainsmen, perfect day...
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

5. Default Re: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

I definitely will be pulling for App!

I hate, hate, HATE UGA! And every one of their arrogant toolbag fans!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Who cares if its one or 20 points it will likely keep App out of the top 25 and they will have an additional loss and there is no guarantee thUGA will ever play us again. Saban light might follow his daddy's philosophy of not playing instate G5 schools.
    Well, it wouldn't help us anyway if he didn't follow THAT unless we change G5 Conferences - because it appears to be an SEC thing to NOT play in state SBC teams.

Maybe the fact that Summers and Smart are buddies will get us another shot? Glad we didn't play them last year.

As long as we win @ Auburn - I don't really care what happens in Athens.

I mean, usually my second favorite team is playing in Athens.... yep - That is who ever is playing the dawgs.

But this year it is just weird. I do like the idea of App leading uga and them announcing that in Jordan-Hare just before we kick off. Just to get them nervous.
    Then we have a few things go our way and a mistake or two by them and we draw first blood - and then they announce a bigger lead by App over uga. They get more nervous and we gain confindence.
    We wind up leading going into the fourth. App winds up blowing it late and uga survives....... but AUBURN DOES NOT!

8. Default Re: Goathumpers vs. Fleabags

I think there is a good chance App could win.

They are much better coached than we were. (Stupid play calling absolutely cost us that game.)

A bonus would be to see Kirby hit the road. I really despise that guy. He is almost as slimy as Scaramucci.

Quote Originally Posted by blueisbetterthanpurple View Post
    I cheer for the meteor.
    Dang straight!

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I think there is a good chance App could win.

They are much better coached than we were. (Stupid play calling absolutely cost us that game.)

A bonus would be to see Kirby hit the road. I really despise that guy. He is almost as slimy as Scaramucci.

Said it before and I'll say it again....with the way Smart is recruiting it's almost going to be impossible for him to fail short term. It will take a while.

When it comes to recruiting rankings go the 2017 UGA team is already more talented than any team Richt EVER put on the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.