SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adidas

Default Re: Adidas

Yes we are still with Adidas. Adidas just changed the way they were ordering too. I'll be honest with you. The reason I haven't carried Adidas polos is that you had to purchase 360 of one Polo shirt to meet minimums. 360. That's 360 Blues with secondary logos, 360 Blues with GS logo, 360 Whites, etc. they were very difficult to work with. They JUST changed this year and may be a little easier to work with. New rep seems to be a little more responsive. They pretty much took out all small businesses trying to sell any type of collegiate merch. I'm trying my best to keep up, but being that I've just started and I'm funding everything as a secondary job with no loan, it's going to be a slow process. I hope I'm putting stuff out their that most fans want. if not, please let me know. (www.southernfans.com)

Default Re: Adidas

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    http://fanzone.gseagles.com/home.aspx

That is on the athletics website but doesn't look like its any different than what's on the bookstore website.

I personally still like the Nike polos the best. The adidas polos (and some others in the bookstore) I've seen cant seem to get the colors/logo looking correct, IMO. So I just wait each year and hope there is a classic looking Nike polo to add to my wardrobe.
    I like Nike Polos as well, but I can't carry them. According to their rep you have to have a brick and mortar store. Once big enough, I will be able to, but it will be a WHILE.