Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Video - New Eagles Nest

1. Default Re: Video - New Eagles Nest

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    What "truth" are you speaking here?

You are apparently the only person that has trouble understanding Summers, including other people who don't seem to miss a chance to take a shot at him here.

Also, Pro Tip: Calling the coach a "clown" or "Boomhaurer" (whatever the heck that is) is not a great way to try and get people to see your point of view.
    any pro tips about how to defeat Georgia State? Asking for a friend.

2. Default Re: Video - New Eagles Nest

Maybe I'm all wrong about this. Maybe GS would be a 45 point underdog to Auburn if we didn't have such a bible-thumping, "character building" coach. Cause vegas builds in that kind of stuff when evaluating which team wins games, and by how much. Gosh, I need to re-evaluate things. We probably lost to ULL at homecoming by fewer points than we should have because of all the God stuff. And praise Jesus App State only scored one touchdown on us using a mocking Option play. Hallelujah.

Default Re: Video - New Eagles Nest

I'd like to report spam.

We have a plethora of guys that can take it the distance in this offense. Garrett's playing speed is phenomenal
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone89 View Post
    Maybe I'm all wrong about this. Maybe GS would be a 45 point underdog to Auburn if we didn't have such a bible-thumping, "character building" coach. Cause vegas builds in that kind of stuff when evaluating which team wins games, and by how much. Gosh, I need to re-evaluate things. We probably lost to ULL at homecoming by fewer points than we should have because of all the God stuff. And praise Jesus App State only scored one touchdown on us using a mocking Option play. Hallelujah.
    What exactly are you looking for here? Someone to agree with your venomous ranting? Go on back over to the GS Facebook page. You will find your brethren there.
    Last edited by MikeSanders; 13th August 2017 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone89 View Post
    You should consider going for a run. It will help clear your mind. All of that hatred is not healthy.

What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish with this bashing of a coach that has made significant changes to staff, conditioning, and practice routines? He cannot correct last year's performance until the games start.

Give him a chance.

I'd bet a nickel that Hambone was knocking back some of old grandpa's cough medicine last night.
    Once won an argument with half

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I'll just have to defer to you on that.

I know I've said this before but I'm really excited about Ellis Richardson. It looks as though we are actually going to use an HBack/TE in the passing game. He's been really effective at moving the chains in scrimmages.

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    I'd bet a nickel that Hambone was knocking back some of old grandpa's cough medicine last night.
    So was I, but that doesn't mean you have to go nuts.

Most of us get the rant about Summers' lack of the alpha male persona. It seems to get worse when he's nervous. If he wins this can change and the personality can be a positive. It does seem harder from a leadership standpoint to pull the athlete along without the "image" but using my business and the many dynamic personalities that I compete with in the end it has nothing to do with charisma or IQ and more to do with attention to detail and being able to get the job done with the people around you. Connecting with and understanding people first and then allowing the system to work. Hopefully he can maximize the opportunity. This is GS so he may have a good shot at making it work. He's going to have to work harder than those who more define coach but those like Summers usually do. Time will tell there just ain't much of it. JMO