SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Video - New Eagles Nest

Default Re: Video - New Eagles Nest

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone89 View Post
    Maybe I'm all wrong about this. Maybe GS would be a 45 point underdog to Auburn if we didn't have such a bible-thumping, "character building" coach. Cause vegas builds in that kind of stuff when evaluating which team wins games, and by how much. Gosh, I need to re-evaluate things. We probably lost to ULL at homecoming by fewer points than we should have because of all the God stuff. And praise Jesus App State only scored one touchdown on us using a mocking Option play. Hallelujah.

As someone who very regularly reads (but rarely posts on) this board, I’d just like to point out that though we share similar names and sunny dispositions, I am not the same person as Hambone89.

For the record, I was disgusted and embarrassed last year, but I’m approaching this season with renewed hopefulness and cautious optimism.

Carry on and GO EAGLES!

Hambone89, you are right about one thing, I can't say with confidence Tyson Summers is a good coach, he sure didn't look like it last year. But I can say this with confidence. You seem to be one of the most miserable people on earth. The fact that you go after Summers personally shows that this is in no way about football for you. You keep bringing up last year and how bad t was. And it was. But if you are going to bring up how bad last year you should bring up how he changed up his entire offensive coaching staff. How instead of having an offensive coaching staff with no option experience he brought in a stafff full of coaches with option experience. You aren't even responding to people at this point. You are either ignorant, a troll or a complete jerk who has nothing better to do with his time other than be miserable about something that really should not matter so much you can't live your life. I think Eagle 22 would be wise to remove you from this board which is what I'm rooting for.

4. Default Re: Video - New Eagles Nest

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    . I think Eagle 22 would be wise to remove you from this board which is what I'm rooting for.
    That's a bit of extreme condemnation. It's strictly opinionated. Perhaps there are real issues or weakness in our program that are pertinent that you are not comfortable with. Personally I'm positive about this season and I take all posts with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    That's a bit of extreme condemnation. It's strictly opinionated. Perhaps there are real issues or weakness in our program that are pertinent that you are not comfortable with. Personally I'm positive about this season and I take all posts with a grain of salt.
    I have no problem with somebody posting their concerns about this season. None. We all watched last season so I get it. But when somebody goes out of their way to make fun of the way the head coach talks and then says he can do that because last season was so bad and then continue insulting that person in ways that do not pertain to football I think it crossed a line.

6. Default Re: Video - New Eagles Nest

I have no problem with somebody posting their concerns about this season. None. We all watched last season so I get it. But when somebody goes out of their way to make fun of the way the head coach talks and then says he can do that because last season was so bad and then continue insulting that person in ways that do not pertain to football I think it crossed a line.
    Well you know what they say, sometimes a team will take on the personality of the coach. Now whether that's a good thing with our program is still yet to be determined.

Is this guy the new skins, getting drunk and talking to himself?
    2017 Official Brady Pocsik Gameday Kickoff Reminder

Georgia State University

November 4, 2017 - 3PM EDT (ESPN3)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Well you know what they say, sometimes a team will take on the personality of the coach. Now whether that's a good thing with our program is still yet to be determined.
    I don't even know what that means.

I don't even know what that means.
    He's saying if people are describing Summers as a non-alpha personality, then our team will assume that personality as well.

Basically they wouldn't have that swag we're used to seeing from our teams.
    2017 Official Brady Pocsik Gameday Kickoff Reminder

Georgia State University

November 4, 2017 - 3PM EDT (ESPN3)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    He's saying if people are describing Summers as a non-alpha personality, then our team will assume that personality as well.

Basically they wouldn't have that swag we're used to seeing from our teams.
    Last year he came in with an alpha personality and the team took it on. We also all criticized Summers for it because the team was super undisciplined and got stupid unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.