SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Single game tix available today and perspective from old season tix holder

1. Default Single game tix available today and perspective from old season tix holder

I had to drop my season tix this season as I'm raising a family south of Atlanta and daycare is crazy expensive. I had to make this tough decision based on priorities and hope I can become a season tix holder again in the near future. My family will continue to attend 1 home game every year which still adds up to around $400-$500 when you factor in tix, hotel for 1 night, food, gas, and the yearly bookstore trip. We chose GA State hoping for a good atmosphere and we better end the embarrassing losing streak. I can tell season tix are down big time. I was able to buy 3 tix in Section D, row 17, right on the 50. I can't believe this section isn't sold out every year. Looking forward to a much better season with a bowl appearance and a much needed win against GA State. Go Eagles!

2. Default Re: Single game tix available today and perspective from old season tix holder

Season tix are definitely in the tank.

3. Default Re: Single game tix available today and perspective from old season tix holder

They are minus four from me. Health reasons and crazy medical bills did it though not this past years performance.

Default Re: Single game tix available today and perspective from old season tix holder

I'm unfortunately in a similar boat. Bought a house this year and am about to get married. Had to drop season tickets this year. Still plan to attend as many home games as possible, but couldn't afford to renew right now. Still hoping for the best. Future wife told me that next year we'll be renewing no matter what. Guess she's a keeper

Default Re: Single game tix available today and perspective from old season tix holder

Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I'm unfortunately in a similar boat. Bought a house this year and am about to get married. Had to drop season tickets this year. Still plan to attend as many home games as possible, but couldn't afford to renew right now. Still hoping for the best. Future wife told me that next year we'll be renewing no matter what. Guess she's a keeper
    They say a lot of things BEFORE the ring goes on your finger.... It's what they say/do AFTER the wedding...

Just messing with you.

Just don't let her eat any Wedding cake.... that stuff is the #1 killer of sex drive for women.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgsu2003 View Post
    I had to drop my season tix this season as I'm raising a family south of Atlanta and daycare is crazy expensive. I had to make this tough decision based on priorities and hope I can become a season tix holder again in the near future. My family will continue to attend 1 home game every year which still adds up to around $400-$500 when you factor in tix, hotel for 1 night, food, gas, and the yearly bookstore trip. We chose GA State hoping for a good atmosphere and we better end the embarrassing losing streak. I can tell season tix are down big time. I was able to buy 3 tix in Section D, row 17, right on the 50. I can't believe this section isn't sold out every year. Looking forward to a much better season with a bowl appearance and a much needed win against GA State. Go Eagles!
    I sit in D row 7 and can tell you that we are surrounded by different people every week. It's never the same in the 4/5 years we've sat there.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Our group lost two as well. Last season took a LOT of wind out of the sails.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

We gave up our two for this season. Wife couldn't make a lot of games last year so we had a few tickets go unused (couldn't even give the midweek games away) and with having 2 kids now it just wasn't a smart decision financially for us. I'll still try to make a few games but I think this will be the first season since 1999 where I don't intend to make all the home games. Insert sad face.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    They say a lot of things BEFORE the ring goes on your finger.... It's what they say/do AFTER the wedding...

Just messing with you.

Just don't let her eat any Wedding cake.... that stuff is the #1 killer of sex drive for women.
    LOL! Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgsu2003 View Post
    5-7 will do it every time. Until this staff proves it can win interest will suffer.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.