Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgia Southern Athletics Will Provide Free Video Streaming Through True Blue TV

1. Default Georgia Southern Athletics Will Provide Free Video Streaming Through True Blue TV

Default Re: Georgia Southern Athletics Will Provide Free Video Streaming Through True Blue TV

I'm interested to see what content gets piped through this... and quality lol

Default Re: Georgia Southern Athletics Will Provide Free Video Streaming Through True Blue TV

Quote Originally Posted by eagle07 View Post
    The last time we did it, it was everything and it was actually really good.

Home football games will still be ESPN3.
    2017 Official Brady Pocsik Gameday Kickoff Reminder

Arkansas State University

October 4, 2017 - 8PM EDT on ESPN2

4. Default Re: Georgia Southern Athletics Will Provide Free Video Streaming Through True Blue TV

Quote Originally Posted by eagle07 View Post
    Already looking forward to baseball season!

Basketball will be nice to be able to watch free

I guess selling advertising on this type of thing is more lucrative than subscriptions, huh.
    Once won an argument with half

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I'll just have to defer to you on that.

7. Default Re: Georgia Southern Athletics Will Provide Free Video Streaming Through True Blue TV

As someone who has subscribed to this service annually, I am more then happy to save a few dollars, but I have to ask how/why we can provide it for free? Will the quality be the same? I guess I will have to tune in to tomorrows soccer match to find out.

8. Default Re: Georgia Southern Athletics Will Provide Free Video Streaming Through True Blue TV

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    I guess selling advertising on this type of thing is more lucrative than subscriptions, huh.
    Ugh, no, no more Golden Flake commercials! lol

Awesome, so now I can maybe watch some basketball games and find out where my seat is located. lol When they first started this service they were showing soccer and other non revenue sports as well. Wonder if they found a sponsor(s) to help cover costs.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Awesome, so now I can maybe watch some basketball games and find out where my seat is located. lol When they first started this service they were showing soccer and other non revenue sports as well. Wonder if they found a sponsor(s) to help cover costs.
    Who cares about your seat. We can all watch Garns and his world famous dance routine.