Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ALL FBS STADIUMS GOOGLE EARTH 3D

Default ALL FBS STADIUMS GOOGLE EARTH 3D

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Default Re: ALL FBS STADIUMS GOOGLE EARTH 3D

Someone accidently put a baseball field on there...

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTrump View Post
    Someone accidently put a baseball field on there...
    Mock it all you want, but I bet that place will turn into a nice facility. It will have some awkward sightlines, but I believe it will be first-class.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

4. Default Re: ALL FBS STADIUMS GOOGLE EARTH 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    Mock it all you want, but I bet that place will turn into a nice facility. It will have some awkward sightlines, but I believe it will be first-class.
    Go home

One thing I wonder about is the cost to maintain such a large facility most of which will not be needed. It is the latest so of course it will be nice but that new car smell wears off faster if you dont win. This does high light the fact we really need to upgrade the south stands and luxury suites even more though.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

6. Default Re: ALL FBS STADIUMS GOOGLE EARTH 3D

Watching the Corky Kell that is played at Georgia State's field. It looks pretty shiny and new. Some line of sight are difficult but the pervading theme is that is so big....Same old, same old. Lots of extra seating...

No doubt. Just thought it was funny it was posted before the changes. Looks nice on TV. Main criticism in the seating. That and the sign that says "FIGHT PANTHERS TO VICTORY." Seems like they are fighting panthers to victory. Needs some rewording or a comma or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Go home
    Been home all day. Got off work early today.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    One thing I wonder about is the cost to maintain such a large facility most of which will not be needed. It is the latest so of course it will be nice but that new car smell wears off faster if you dont win. This does high light the fact we really need to upgrade the south stands and luxury suites even more though.
    Athletic departments don't care about wasting money. Especially when they can print it thanks to students.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

9. Default Re: ALL FBS STADIUMS GOOGLE EARTH 3D

Quote Originally Posted by swgaeagle View Post
    Watching the Corky Kell that is played at Georgia State's field. It looks pretty shiny and new. Some line of sight are difficult but the pervading theme is that is so big....Same old, same old. Lots of extra seating...
    I thought the Corky Kell was played at Mercer University's field in Macon, Ga. I know one thing I hope The coaches watched Jones County's team. I was impressed with the speed and athleticism the greyhound's had.
    If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.”
    Tom Krause
    "If the plan doesn't work, then change the plan, NOT the GOAL!" Anon.

10. Default Re: ALL FBS STADIUMS GOOGLE EARTH 3D

Quote Originally Posted by WEAGLE View Post
    I thought the Corky Kell was played at Mercer University's field in Macon, Ga. I know one thing I hope The coaches watched Jones County's team. I was impressed with the speed and athleticism the greyhound's had.
    They played a couple of games with the small schools there in Macon. A full Friday slate of games and a full slate of games on Saturday at Georgia State's field. The broadcast crews have been crowing over the facilities. Biggest problem is that the seats are put in at an angle... Southern fans will be ragging on it soon enough, but at least they play on a field with State's name on it.