SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66

Thread: Armstrong practice

  1. #51

    Default Re: Armstrong practice

    Some might argue it's bad***, like Jerry Kill and the ice cream bar.

    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    24,277

    Default Re: Armstrong practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    ALL I'm saying is...can you TRUST a man who wears long sleeves and a fleece vest in Statesboro, GA in August?
    LOL, that's cold man, cold, I mean hot .......

  3. #53

    Default Re: Armstrong practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    ALL I'm saying is...can you TRUST a man who wears long sleeves and a fleece vest in Statesboro, GA in August?
    Maybe he is taking a Freddie Freeman type stand against cancer. IIRC, his MIL passed away battling cancer.

  4. Default Re: Armstrong practice

    I guarantee if he wore shorts and a polo to practice, y'all would be talking about how unprofessional he looks and how he's just proving he is t ready to be a head coach. Guarantee it.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    24,277

    Default Re: Armstrong practice

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    I guarantee if he wore shorts and a polo to practice, y'all would be talking about how unprofessional he looks and how he's just proving he is t ready to be a head coach. Guarantee it.
    He needs to "row the boat" and wear a tie!

  6. #56

    Default Re: Armstrong practice

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Some might argue it's bad***, like Jerry Kill and the ice cream bar.

    I love that clip, but it's not Jerry Kill.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

  7. #57

    Default Re: Armstrong practice

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    I love that clip, but it's not Jerry Kill.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbn...bar-dan-lehman
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  8. #58

    Default Re: Armstrong practice

    Folks will be happy to know that Coach Summers was photographed wearing shorts at Day Six last night.

    Dr. Hebert however was wearing slacks.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: Armstrong practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Folks will be happy to know that Coach Summers was photographed wearing shorts at Day Six last night.

    Dr. Hebert however was wearing slacks.
    See...CTS can't make up his mind on anything! WORST. FBS. COACH. EVER. We're doomed....







    I kid...


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  10. #60

    Default Re: Armstrong practice

    People on this board are really out of touch with important things in life. Last year, for the home opener, people were criticizing TS because he looked "too casual." I heard comments he needed a new hat, he shouldn't have a dip ring in his back pocket, etc. Now, folks are remarking he looks too dressed up and professional for a practice.

    Get a life people. Haters gonna hate.
    Heath Vickers
    Degree from Georgia Southern - BBA in Accounting in 2006
    Jacksonville, Florida

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •