SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GS v Auburn Prediction Thread

Default Re: GS v Auburn Prediction Thread

17-17 at halftime, 30-24 EAGLES!

66-9 Auburn. 3 FG's for T. Bass following in Koo's footsteps as the centerpiece of our scoring attack!
    Once won an argument with half

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I'll just have to defer to you on that.

31-28 Eagles

4. Default

38-13 auburn

Eagles win, because I never go to a game expecting any other result.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

41-21 Auburn

Quote Originally Posted by gsu2583 View Post
    In Auburn's 5 losses last year, they gave up an average of 190 rushing yards a game.
    In Auburn's 8 wins last year, they game up an average of 99 rushing yards a game. (outliers of 25yds and 27yds for 2 games.)

I'm gonna say if we can put up 300 rushing yards we have a chance to win. Slim, but it's there.

Head/Heart average says we lose by 17-21 points.
    Lets not forget that was Auburn last year, this years team could be much improved with those stats. I hope they hold true but we can't forget that both teams are much different than their previous season.

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    66-9 Auburn. 3 FG's for T. Bass following in Koo's footsteps as the centerpiece of our scoring attack!
    Ouch.

I think it's going to be something like 38-14, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a repeat of WVU in 2015.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it usually take a few games to really get the flexbone going when you're transitioning to it for the first time? I just see game one still being a time to work out the kinks with it, and that's going to be incredibly difficult to do against one of the best defenses in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    I think it's going to be something like 38-14, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a repeat of WVU in 2015.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it usually take a few games to really get the flexbone going when you're transitioning to it for the first time? I just see game one still being a time to work out the kinks with it, and that's going to be incredibly difficult to do against one of the best defenses in the country.
    thats pretty much my point. Make no mistake, Auburn will not overlook us, IMO, they will want to beat us bad(style points for selection comm.), they want to play Clemson with alot of momentum. This is not the dreaded "trap" game. I just want us to look half way decent, I hate to say this around here, but after going 5-7 last season, I'll take a moral victory Saturday. Our kids are going to have their hands full. Hope our O-Line pops some holes. Our defense, just get after it. Like LT use to say, "get after it, play like wild dogs"!(in our case, Eagles)