SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Team Travel Info

  1. #11

    Default Re: Team Travel Info

    Yeah but they flew into Memphis. They are driving past auburn to stay. Strange

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    3,206

    Default Re: Team Travel Info

    Quote Originally Posted by AEKDB/Eagle View Post
    Yeah but they flew into Memphis. They are driving past auburn to stay. Strange
    Just a wild, uneducated guess, but I'd think that most Auburn fans who attend and stay the night are coming from south and east of the town. Maybe that was the best deal they could get for putting up such a big traveling party.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    24,766

    Default Re: Team Travel Info

    Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Just a wild, uneducated guess, but I'd think that most Auburn fans who attend and stay the night are coming from south and east of the town. Maybe that was the best deal they could get for putting up such a big traveling party.
    nah, hotels are cheaper in Bama than in Columbus.

  4. #14

    Default Re: Team Travel Info

    Quote Originally Posted by GaSouFan6 View Post
    I don't know anything about college football travelling protocol, but it just seemed odd to stay 70 miles on the other side of Auburn. I figured they would've stayed in Columbus since it's on the way.
    Prattville is really about the nicest place they could stay around AU that will not have a lot of fan-filled hotels around.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  5. Default Re: Team Travel Info

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Prattville is really about the nicest place they could stay around AU that will not have a lot of fan-filled hotels around.

    Agree!

Similar Threads

  1. Team Travel Plans?
    By West Georgia Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26th August 2014, 07:38 PM
  2. Team Travel Plans
    By Hometown Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14th December 2011, 06:48 PM
  3. Team Travel
    By WilmingtonEagle02 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28th August 2011, 02:34 PM
  4. Team Travel
    By West Georgia Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10th September 2009, 10:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •