Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 216

Thread: Hurricane Irma and UNH

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    Option don't work in the rain. See UMASS 1998.
    we beat montana in the rain. #sonoftherun

  2. Default Re: Hurricane Irma and UNH

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    Option don't work in the rain. See UMASS 1998.
    Good thing we don't run the option anymore.


  3. #13

    Default Re: Hurricane Irma and UNH

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    Option don't work in the rain. See UMASS 1998.
    Hugo Bowl? Plenty of rain and we kicked MTSU's butt.

  4. Default Re: Hurricane Irma and UNH

    Looking like it's gonna stay South now, and hit Southern Florida.

  5. Default Re: Hurricane Irma and UNH

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    Option don't work in the rain. See UMASS 1998.
    We scored 43 points in that game and beat Youngstown State and Montana on the same field, with the same option offense, same HC and many of the same players in the rain after that UMASS game.

    You may be confusing an inability to run the option in the rain with an inability to stop an NFL bound running back.

  6. #16

    Default Re: Hurricane Irma and UNH

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Looking like it's gonna stay South now, and hit Southern Florida.
    It's gonna bring rain to Statesboro but not until after Saturday

  7. #17

    Default Re: Hurricane Irma and UNH

    Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    It's gonna bring rain to Statesboro but not until after Saturday
    Unless it goes into the gulf.
    Hey, Tyson! Change the culture back!

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    4,379

    Default Re: Hurricane Irma and UNH

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    We scored 43 points in that game and beat Youngstown State and Montana on the same field, with the same option offense, same HC and many of the same players in the rain after that UMASS game.

    You may be confusing an inability to run the option in the rain with an inability to stop an NFL bound running back.
    a couple of fumbles kinda hurt too.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

    "We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

  9. Default Re: Hurricane Irma and UNH

    Good news is if the UNH game gets cancelled with no makeup, the most games we can lose is 11 instead of 12.

  10. #20

    Default Re: Hurricane Irma and UNH

    Irma is going to be pounding Cuba on Saturday...no effect on our game.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24th September 2014, 07:14 AM
  2. Any chance this Hurricane Floyd will affect SE GA?
    By RockinEagle in forum Tailgate, Travel and Meeting Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31st August 2010, 09:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •