SouthernFans.com
TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Helmet Design for Saturday

1. Default Re: New Helmet Design for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    You'll never no.
    Really? You obviously did not graduate from GS! Maybe from Georgia State or Savannah State ?

2. Default Re: New Helmet Design for Saturday

You'll never know. Clue "no" I didn't rewatch it. Once was enough.

Default Re: New Helmet Design for Saturday

You'll never know. Clue "no" I didn't rewatch it. Once was enough.
    You really should.

You'd learn something.

4. Default Re: New Helmet Design for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    You really should.

You'd learn something.
    It's not my job to to rewatch and learn from it. That's what we pay coaches for and until they produce a competent product, criticism is to be expected and when coaches produce like I'm pretty sure they will do this Saturday, I'll be the 1st to praise.

It's not my job to to rewatch and learn from it. That's what we pay coaches for and until they produce a competent product, criticism is to be expected and when coaches produce, like I'm sure they will do this Saturday, I'll be the 1st to praise.
    Yea the coaches are definitely open to criticism.

But you should be criticizing them for stuff that's actually wrong, not just your irrational idea of what's wrong.

Coaches can't be on the field making blocks. They can put players in the right position in the scheme, and tell them what to do and how to do it, but ultimately execution comes down to the players. It's also possible that our players do everything right, and the man across from them is just better at what he does.

6. Default Re: New Helmet Design for Saturday

I keep seeing requests to watch the game again... do we gain more than 78 yards the second time we watch it? Does the offense score a TD? If so, I will grab some popcorn and fire it up!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I keep seeing requests to watch the game again... do we gain more than 78 yards the second time we watch it? Does the offense score a TD? If so, I will grab some popcorn and fire it up!
    If your complaint is that we did poorly, there's zero reason to watch it again. But if your complaint is the scheme or you think we basically did what we did last year, yes, watch the quick cuts. Watch it again if you think Werts is the main problem and not blocking.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

These are beautiful. The only alternate uniform I have not liked, ever, was the gold rush uniform last season. Literally couldn't stand it. But everything else has been A+, so I'm glad to see us return to form with another nice alt look (even if it's just the helmet).

9. Default Re: New Helmet Design for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemark View Post
    These are beautiful. The only alternate uniform I have not liked, ever, was the gold rush uniform last season. Literally couldn't stand it. But everything else has been A+, so I'm glad to see us return to form with another nice alt look (even if it's just the helmet).
    Hold that thought... I am given to understand that these are not our annual alternate uniforms. Merely a simple change to salute our military (and AP), last year it was red sleeves, this year grey helmets... the annual alternate is yet to come, I believe.

Thanks for the info, didn't know that. I'm pretty confident they'll do a good one.